Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where can I get these polybags?

Other than those mentioned by @CleverLoginName , you can get similar ones from Steelbook Central. Ships internationally, you'll probably want to combine with some SCFs as well.

Members in the US can get such sleeves from Daiso stores, the link herewith shows only one size but they come in multiple sizes available in stores most of the time

• Friendly
Reactions: Kersey
those upper right and left corners must be scratched as hell

:p

edit: ah your essentially making a slipcase out of it.. thats pretty cool.. id probably be too lazy to do all that tho lol

• Haha
Reactions: CleverLoginName
Here, for example: Amazon product
Or directly at Protected: Protected - Save Your Music - Shop
(Not sure if they ship internationally though.)

@Flloydo
It's not that much work. It takes maybe half a minute and really does help with glossy steelbooks.

Oh CLN I meant going back and taking each release out and doing it all again and then packing them all up. Would take me ages. I’ve not got that in me at the moment haha. Maybe in the future. I like the idea tho

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I went through my full slips, and yup, some of them have horizontal micro scratches.

Yesterday all my troubles seemed so far away.
Now it looks as though they're here to stay...

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF
I know it sucks, really I do. But you can only see them at an angle in high light conditions. I would seriously try to just accept it and move on. Buy some O slip protectors from your retailer of choice and try to only take it out of it rarely. I mean I have the movies in duplicate anyway. I don't really buy premiums to watch anyway.

I know it sucks, really I do. But you can only see them at an angle in high light conditions. I would seriously try to just accept it and move on. Buy some O slip protectors from your retailer of choice and try to only take it out of it rarely. I mean I have the movies in duplicate anyway. I don't really buy premiums to watch anyway.
I think some of the scratches are due to manufacturing and packaging. I have come to accept the micro-scratches as part of the collecting game. Micro-scratches will happen no matter how many protectors we get or how many gloves we use. My family has a history of balding; this hobby might expedite my balding. :shipped::shipped:

I think some of the scratches are due to manufacturing and packaging. I have come to accept the micro-scratches as part of the collecting game. Micro-scratches will happen no matter how many protectors we get or how many gloves we use. My family has a history of balding; this hobby might expedite my balding. :shipped::shipped:
Well it can't expedite mine I went bald at 18 hahahah.

• Haha