Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If a similar scenario plays out before this is released, will group buy members be given the option to cancel their purchase or will Aniv, with whip in hand, say no and make us pay for EMS shipping? I am afraid to ask him directly. Part of my spine is made of jelly. :LOL:
Aniv doesn't make the products or own USPS , HKPOST or Korea Post. So unless the terms of the GB as displayed in T/C and Shipping info are incomprehensible then cancellations are not an option.

You can cancel your purchase from my eBay store before it ships out though ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
Aniv doesn't make the products or own USPS , HKPOST or Korea Post. So unless the terms of the GB as displayed in T/C and Shipping info are incomprehensible then cancellations are not an option.

I am a low I.Q. individual and even to me the terms of the GB are crystal clear. No cancellations, then. Yes, sir. Much appreciated.

Far out,, referring to yourself in the third person is the first sign you're going all Mugabe baby....

Even jailbird knows that //

According to Nova's fb post there's just a change to individual allocations. 100 less of each slip available, 100 more OCs.

Evidently they've taken info from GBs and decided they needed more OCs to satisfy demand. It's still a 3K total print run.
I thought wow a nice low number of OC Boxsets, only 300 copies and after selling probably half of there copies in Group Buys Nova decides well if Manta Lab can up the number of copies and OC's why can't we just add more OC's instead of singles.
Why did Nova and Manta suddenly think it was okay to change the number of editions after they specifically announce the exact number of each edition and take at minimum 500+ orders through various Group Buys when there entire business is selling collectables?
I don't remember any premium retailer doing this going back almost 10 years before Manta Lab changed the number of there last 3 Exclusives. :grumpy: :BS::BS: I just hope they all change the number of copies to fit demand so no one misses out on any release eventually :vomit: