Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
grand slam release here...and some of you guys laughing off Nova for their performance lately lol
I don’t think they’ve been up to scratch lately and I don’t know how much involvement they had with apocalypse now considering I’ve designed it but this for me is certainly them returning of some sort. I think it looks great. Plus I love their other Tarantino editions. But they have certainly had a damp patch. All the retailers have at some point

Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Robert Rodriguez's
Quentin Tarantino
Back To Back

Robert Rodriguez's Quentin Tarantino? Did Robert Rodriguez present Quentin Tarantino?

This would make more sense:

Robert Rodriguez
Quentin Tarantino
Back To Back

This doesn't bother me. But I'm just pointing it out for the people that might have a problem with it :LOL:
that's a fail :rofl:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stygian
Eww, glossy steel... well, at least it's debossed, on both sides.
I now like the white FS more, and I can see the whole hand there on the back, I mean elbow is not missing. So really conflicted now, whether to get the Planet Terror lenti, or not, since I don't like lentis as a class.

Just noticed that the booklets show different photos in mock-ups - are they just opened to different pages, or are they different in each slip?

Well looks like I'm gonna be driving in the wilds of the country when this goes up for preorder so will more than likely not have any cell coverage & miss it.
If anyone happens to grab a spare fullslip, I'll gladly take it off your hands.

Edit: managed to get on. Not sure if it’ll hold up for 10 minutes but I’m gonna see what I can get.

Last edited: