Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my full slip, looks really nice in-hand and I'm glad I managed to snag one eventually.

Two small things,
First, anyone with the full slip does all the embossing have a thin white line around it? Especially on the front? My copy has about 1mil line around the bossing and I can't tell if it's meant to be like that or if I've got a misprint, it's mostly noticeable around Kurt and the title.

Secondly, the slip is kinda lightly pushed in on the back, most likely from steelbook slips being stacked ontop of each other, I had the same thing with my pulp fiction full slip years ago and it's a little annoying to still get the same issue again.
I noticed one of my full slips had this issue after I stacked it incorrectly and since then I've made an effort to avoid it happening again, its a shame the slip arrived already like this.

All in all I'm happy that my OT collection is almost complete :thanks:

Just received my full slip, looks really nice in-hand and I'm glad I managed to snag one eventually.

Two small things,
First, anyone with the full slip does all the embossing have a thin white line around it? Especially on the front? My copy has about 1mil line around the bossing and I can't tell if it's meant to be like that or if I've got a misprint, it's mostly noticeable around Kurt and the title.

Secondly, the slip is kinda lightly pushed in on the back, most likely from steelbook slips being stacked ontop of each other, I had the same thing with my pulp fiction full slip years ago and it's a little annoying to still get the same issue again.
I noticed one of my full slips had this issue after I stacked it incorrectly and since then I've made an effort to avoid it happening again, its a shame the slip arrived already like this.

All in all I'm happy that my OT collection is almost complete :thanks:
Why don't you upload pictures of the problems with the slip so that we can better understand the issues

Reactions: Lenny Nero and Para
My FS left the UK Langley distribution centre earlier today, should mean delivery tomorrow morning for me :D
Mine left it at about 4pm yesterday (sunday) and has not changed status yet. I was holding out hope it may have arrived today when I saw it left.

Question though, if it has left the distribution centre does that mean it has cleared customs and I wont have to pay import tax? Cos I was going to ask them to change the value on it, but they ended up shipping so fast I never got chance.

Mine left it at about 4pm yesterday (sunday) and has not changed status yet. I was holding out hope it may have arrived today when I saw it left.

Question though, if it has left the distribution centre does that mean it has cleared customs and I wont have to pay import tax? Cos I was going to ask them to change the value on it, but they ended up shipping so fast I never got chance.
It's usually a clear business day post clearance for delivery, so it'd probably be tomorrow for you too. It usually does, yes. You shouldn't get customs charges now, but no guarantees. They automatically mark low value anyway, so there's little need, except for your own piece of mind.

Got my Death Proof and Planet Terror lentis today. Thanks again for the GB @Aniv

I really love them both. Great editions. I always open everything but I guess I’ll keep one of these sealed. Only problem is I can’t decide which one to open…although it’ll probably be Planet Terror.

Reactions: Aniv and jasong
My direct FS order turned up safely earlier. It's a nice release overall, particularly for the price.

I don't love the rough sand like texture to most of the slip, but it's the only one with both films on, so that made it the obvious choice for me.

The steelbook is the real winner here though, the pictures don't do it justice. Especially the frontside. Another very premium feeling steelbook from NM, following on from Apocalypse Now.

Reactions: JGCramp and jasong
Ok, all those pics was posted full size. That wasn't the intention but I'm not going back editing. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Aniv