Release date: October 26, 2021
Purchase link: GAME UK
Price: £79.99
IMG_20210613_203942.png

GAME Exclusive pre-order bonus steelbook included:

IMG_20210616_102053.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles and Thoth
I wonder if the game will be encased within the steelbook this time. It doesn't show the standard game case on the photo so there's a good chance it will!

GOTG_GE_Steelbook.png

GAME Exclusive version in UK! I kinda like this!

SO Ordering the Cosmic Deluxe from GAME we are getting two steelbooks! That's a no brainer for me now xD
Love when they do this, it’s how it should be if the retailer is offering their own steelbook aswell

Got the same deal with Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Reactions: Thoth
Can anyone confirm if there are 2 steels for this? Because I’ve seen pictures and a video of the illustrated art you get with game but there’s also the steelbook image of the heads. Is that another steelbook?

Ah ok so it does exist. It’s on the back of the deluxe packaging. I need know if you get both steels through game

4A33A02C-04AA-4CE6-9C47-E8A8EE042C82.jpeg

Can see the other steelbook in this video. Looks like a great set

Wasnt interested in this edition beforehand. but after seeing this I might have to pick it up.
That steelbook is really nice :thumbs:

I caved in and ordered this. I usually wait for it to be reduced or to see if it is on game pass. The package is too good to pass and had £11 in game rewards. Still find it annoying that it costs £5 for P&P

Reactions: Wreck
I caved in and ordered this. I usually wait for it to be reduced or to see if it is on game pass. The package is too good to pass and had £11 in game rewards. Still find it annoying that it costs £5 for P&P

I think if you send it to the shop they will give you a £5 voucher upon collection so at least the shipping is "refunded" (Although you would have to use the voucher in their shop again lol)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: rebelrocks