Mediabook Gunpowder Milkshake (4K + Blu-ray Mediabook) [Germany]

Lenny Nero

Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: April 14, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Koch Films - JPC
Price: €31.99 (Amazon) - €34.99 (Koch) - €31.99 (JPC)

GunpowderMilkshake_Mediabook_3D-1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: komor
I hurried to buy it from Italy last year, thinking it won't get any special releases, but Germany had a UHD disc, and now there's a mediabook coming.
Although it'll be really hard to get, as those that are selling it don't ship internationally, and 18-rated titles locally must be handed to a person that ordered it (of appropriate age), so these shops don't ship'em to mail forwarders.
JPC, unlike Amazon, doesn't want to ship 18-rated titles internationally either.

I hurried to buy it from Italy last year, thinking it won't get any special releases, but Germany had a UHD disc, and now there's a mediabook coming.
Although it'll be really hard to get, as those that are selling it don't ship internationally, and 18-rated titles locally must be handed to a person that ordered it (of appropriate age), so these shops don't ship'em to mail forwarders.
JPC, unlike Amazon, doesn't want to ship 18-rated titles internationally either.
Seems not to be an exclusive, so Austrian shops will have it in the future, too and there it is mostly cheaper than on the Koch-webpage. I made a preorder for Lamb, Strange Dreams, Hunter Hunter, Body Double and Benedetta recently and they all were cheaper. Will order more Koch-ones then in the near future, but not now. You said, that you already have a copy for watching - so if you can wait some time I can get you a copy with my next purchase there in the approximately the second half of the year.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lenny Nero
Absolutely loved this film, so I hope I can ship it from somewhere to the UK!

Seems not to be an exclusive, so Austrian shops will have it in the future, too and there it is mostly cheaper than on the Koch-webpage. I made a preorder for Lamb, Strange Dreams, Hunter Hunter, Body Double and Benedetta recently and they all were cheaper. Will order more Koch-ones then in the near future, but not now. You said, that you already have a copy for watching - so if you can wait some time I can get you a copy with my next purchase there in the approximately the second half of the year.
Yes, I can wait of course, so whenever you're able to order one, I'd be thankful, and buy it off you! Just maybe let me know, before ordering, in case I forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: komor
Just seems it on Amazon.de. Can anyone in Germany confirm if it’s up for pre-order? Only For me it says ‘Currently Unavailable’ and wanna know if shipping internationally for this listing is blocked

Great, thanks.

Hopefully when it is I can order internationally.

No, because it´s the FSK-18-sh!t. I pay €4,99 for an order in Germany and international shipping is forbidden. Mostly I try to order then from movie-shops in Austria, where you get free delivery for all articles including the FSK-18 ones. But it has to be over €90 in sum for free delivery, so I must collect.

No, because it´s the FSK-18-sh!t. I pay €4,99 for an order in Germany and international shipping is forbidden. Mostly I try to order then from movie-shops in Austria, where you get free delivery for all articles including the FSK-18 ones. But it has to be over €90 in sum for free delivery, so I must collect.
Oh damn, didn’t realise that affected all German retailers?!?

Anyone care to help out a fellow ninja get hold of one of these in the UK?

Oh damn, didn’t realise that affected all German retailers?!?

Anyone care to help out a fellow ninja get hold of one of these in the UK?
For local shipments Amazon adheres to the rules, but internationally they ship it and don't care, I got The Way of the Gun, Mean Guns, [Star Force] Soldier, and Becky that way directly, all 18 rated.

For local shipments Amazon adheres to the rules, but internationally they ship it and don't care, I got The Way of the Gun, Mean Guns, [Star Force] Soldier, and Becky that way directly, all 18 rated.
Oh so I should keep an eye for if/when it goes live?

Oh so I should keep an eye for if/when it goes live?
Yeah, I'd buy it from Amazon too, so as not to bother komor there, or anyone, with reshipping.
My header post was edited, Amazon link added, of which I didn't know. But, many of them are either restricted to local shipping only, or don't appear from Amazon at all, like some cover versions of the recent Riddick from Cinestrange. Listing might later be used by third party sellers, from whom we could try and buy it, if the price isn't too high.

• Informative
Reactions: Behold
Has gone live on Amazon recently. The price is the same in all shops. Only in the Koch-webshop it is more expensive, what I still don´t get at all. The opposite would make more sense.

Managed to get this ordered through I friend in Hungary, who was able to order through Amazon, and will ship it to me with another edition on order!