Halloween (1978) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [France]

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
Added to Calendar: 11-09-22

EvilThing

I'd buy that for a dollar...
Premium Supporter
Feb 18, 2016
Manchester, UK
Release date: November 9, 2022
Purchase links: Esc Distribution - Amazon - FNAC
Price: €26.99 (Esc Distribution) - €29.99 (Amazon - FNAC)
Notes: Matte finish

1661620026188.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 22, 2020
Mines on route from Italy (exactly the same steel, with 3rd disc and a booklet). Best steelbook design for the film imo, basic flat matte, hopefully not streaky in hand though.

Reactions: djjez83
Jul 22, 2020
Well, I have the original UK release with same front art and bossing, so I need to cancel this one now that I see the final product…
Well, I wouldn't say it's the exact same.. That one has a smaller image and it's covered with text, but it does have an embossed title. This one is cleaner and has a better interior and rear imo, plus it's 4K. I like embossing, but I still like this one more overall

• Informative
Reactions: tono06
May 22, 2010
california usa
Well, I wouldn't say it's the exact same.. That one has a smaller image and it's covered with text, but it does have an embossed title. This one is cleaner and has a better interior and rear imo, plus it's 4K. I like embossing, but I still like this one more overall
I don’t really care for the disc since I have the 4K for other editions, I was looking for a different finish on the Steelbook to have a variant but I’ll stick to the other one since I love it, but I can see what you are saying….

Reactions: Lutzo and samdavies
Jul 22, 2020
I don’t really care for the disc since I have the 4K for other editions, I was looking for a different finish on the Steelbook to have a variant but I’ll stick to the other one since I love it, but I can see what you are saying….
That's fair. Had I already owned that one and the 4K disc separately I may not have bothered with this myself.

Reactions: Lutzo

JGCramp

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Nov 23, 2019
Brooklyn
Interesting, so the Italian version has the 4K, and then also theatrical and extended versions on blu-ray.

The extended version is the same as the TV cut from the Shout Factory release, right? I wonder if this one also has the added scenes in SD.