Halloween Ends (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: January 16, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - Orange Edition - Blue Edition (Pre-order on October 14 , at 9 AM for Red Carpet, at 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

532528-f747c27636d2ac110f12fa63d2b1bfef.jpg 532529-fbe79210252cd97af52e9f7e89d33ff9.jpg
532535-bcb9aed5b5cd4c7238217bfbd5157388.jpg 532534-d6bcda3b64784fb9cce2c9658064419c.jpg
532538-faf94517e1fb126c54648969bcbdba5e.jpg 532537-e041b4f955e31677258f370c3b6d7650.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: djjez83
This is the last Halloween film from Blumhouse Productions

The films series rights now are reverting to Malek Akkad after the release of Halloween Ends

There is always the possibility of more Halloween films but won't be from Blumhouse Productions if Malek Akkad decides on doing more

The film series rights could be with Blumhouse Productions again, if they pay a lot, or it could be another company.
But we won't know for sure, until someone gets delivery... of a rights agreement press release.

Orange looks much better when I actually clicked the thumbnail. That Laurie pose on blue is not good. Both are real average. Still haven’t even watched the 2nd one.

Yeah was such a let down. Really enjoyed the first one.

The hospital scene where they chase the weird mole man did it for me. Ruined the film. And the town people act like the adults in South Park. Was very weird

Then the strange dream like ending was the cherry on the cake. Hope the last one is better than kills
The 2018 film is the best horror/slasher film I’ve seen in a long time. By comparison, Kills was Ishtar, only worse.

don't know why Zavvi indicate "december 2023" for the release date.
I hope it's a big mistake !
That's just the usual december placeholder retailers websites use when they don't know actual release date yet

Release date is still TBC
It's likely to be released in January or February 2023

• Helpful Post
Reactions: vinny
Just finished watching the film on Peacock
It was another disappointment for me but was slighty better than halloween Kills but for different reason

Both Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends are not as good as the 2018 film IMO

@Flloydo
Did you get to watch it today on Peacock
What did you think without mentioning any spoilers as others will not seen the film yet

Reactions: Flloydo
Just finished watching the film on Peacock
It was another disappointment for me but was slighty better than halloween Kills but for different reason

Both Halloween Kills and Halloween Ends are not as good as the 2018 film IMO

@Flloydo
Did you get to watch it today on Peacock
What did you think without mentioning any spoilers as others will not seen the film yet
I've literally just watched this myself an hour ago and jesus...what was that

The entire advertisement campaign and build up was Michael vs Laurie and we get a bait and switch with a new character literally just introduced. It felt like Laurie and Michael were reduced to side characters.

The last 20 minutes or so are the best but that's it really

Who does this in the FINAL film, it's hilarious to me

The soundtrack, as always, was fantastic but it's John Carpenter so it's a given

Sorry...I'm venting XD

• Thanks
Reactions: vinny
I watched the movie yesterday and cancelled right away my preorder.
No way I'll keep buying steelbooks from this saga. They made 2 movies since last years .... the come back from Jame Lee was cool, but now it's too much bulls*** !