Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99

86402d1a-2552-41fa-84cf-91489a301473 Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I did not expect this movie to get such 'treatment', but I welcome it.

Doesn't state it's an exclusive.

There is also a SteelBook only edition that is a Zavvi Exclusive Limited to 200

The Collector's Edition is trade wide
  • Premium Collector's Edition - Individually Numbered & limited to 2000 copies worldwide.
  • Hard Target 2 Blu-Ray Bonus Disc
  • Gloss & Embossed Steelbook
  • Rigid slipcase with spot gloss detail
  • 40pp Production Notes book
  • 8x Lobby Cards
  • Double Sided Poster
HMV link

Not a fan of the film but the steel, slip and extras look decent. Nice edition for fans of the film

• Wow
Reactions: tommyh84
This is one of the best action films of the 90's (if you're into that kinda thing)
Yeah but I don’t really like van damme bar the odd film. It’s an alright film but not enough for me to buy it. Like I said the package is great

They've got the standard amaray case version up for pre-order now. The sleeve looks to confirm it is sadly completely bare bones. (n)

They've put so much into the physical extras in the package, that it's disappointing they couldn't get hold of the commentary and interview features Kino added.

14607272-2025046019154655.jpg

DTS HD MA 2.0... that sucks. Hopefully it's wrong, even the old universal blu-ray had 5.1. Can usually count on them for DTS:X.

I'm not clear on the listing, is it 4k & blu ray copies of the first film and a blu ray of the second (didn't even know there was a sequel) or is it just a 4k of the first and blu of the second?
Listing says 2 discs so I assume a blu ray copy of the original movie isn't included.

Reactions: Bob L'Eponge