Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99

86402d1a-2552-41fa-84cf-91489a301473 Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not clear on the listing, is it 4k & blu ray copies of the first film and a blu ray of the second (didn't even know there was a sequel) or is it just a 4k of the first and blu of the second?
Listing says 2 discs so I assume a blu ray copy of the original movie isn't included.
The blu ray is released on another label in the UK for the first film so is not included. The second film is included on blu ray as a bonus

There is also a SteelBook only edition that is a Zavvi Exclusive Limited to 200

The Collector's Edition is trade wide
  • Premium Collector's Edition - Individually Numbered & limited to 2000 copies worldwide.
  • Hard Target 2 Blu-Ray Bonus Disc
  • Gloss & Embossed Steelbook
  • Rigid slipcase with spot gloss detail
  • 40pp Production Notes book
  • 8x Lobby Cards
  • Double Sided Poster
HMV link
Might be worth creating a separate thread for the steel only Zavvi exclusive...?

Was that with HMV refer a friend code? you stocked them up? down to 10% now?
They haven't. Prexisting account links still have 20%. It's only links relating to relatively new accounts that are offering 10%. My account still shows as 20%, and it's one I've had for years.

I'm not clear on the listing, is it 4k & blu ray copies of the first film and a blu ray of the second (didn't even know there was a sequel) or is it just a 4k of the first and blu of the second?
Listing says 2 discs so I assume a blu ray copy of the original movie isn't included.
Wait, what first, what second, it's one movie, isn't it?

They haven't. Prexisting account links still have 20%. It's only links relating to relatively new accounts that are offering 10%. My account still shows as 20%, and it's one I've had for years.
Is that something anyone can use, or for new registrations only?

Steelbook version only is avaliable for preorder on Amazon.It.
It'll prob be same treatment as Zavvi one. Don't see reason why it wouldn't.

Wait, what first, what second, it's one movie, isn't it?
Apparently there was a second movie (first I've heard of it, not starring Van Damme though) which is included as a bonus blu-ray. The listings on Zavvi say 'includes blu-ray' but that appears to be referring to the inclusion of the 2nd film.

Apparently there was a second movie (first I've heard of it, not starring Van Damme though) which is included as a bonus blu-ray. The listings on Zavvi say 'includes blu-ray' but that appears to be referring to the inclusion of the 2nd film.
Oh, the 23 year later, DTV Scott Adkins 'sequel', nah, that doesn't count. Why would you think it's included, don't know. For a couple of decades now an extra DVD to BD releases, or BD to UHD, is just a copy of the same on a previous format (forgetting those physical digital copies).