Cossack
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2013
Release date: June 26, 2023
Purchase links: Zavvi - HMV - Amazon UK - WB Shop UK
Price: £44.99

86402d1a-2552-41fa-84cf-91489a301473 Large.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's a first! I now wish all straight-to-video sequels be supplied to all other movies for free as well!

They haven't. Prexisting account links still have 20%. It's only links relating to relatively new accounts that are offering 10%. My account still shows as 20%, and it's one I've had for years.
Yeh i've had one for years as well, but it only offers me 10%, unless i'm missing something?

Hard Target 1 will be on 4K disc
and Hard Target 2 will be on Bluray 2D, with some bonus I guess.

There is also a Kino Lober 4K edition (4K + 2D) with new bonus ... not sure we'll got them in UK edition.

Hard Target 1 will be on 4K disc
and Hard Target 2 will be on Bluray 2D, with some bonus I guess.

There is also a Kino Lober 4K edition (4K + 2D) with new bonus ... not sure we'll got them in UK edition.
Since they are bundling this with Hard Target 2 they should give us a bloody discount for forcing that upon us.

how it's possible to include a DTS MA HD 2.0 audio track for this movie on a 4K disc and bare bones ???!!!

Really hope it's a huge mistake or it's a total shame .... there is big mistakes on slip cover sometimes, maybe it's one of them !

just check on bluray.com for UK :
every edition ... steelbook, limited edition or collector edition .... indicates "DTS MA HD 5.1"

And I don't understand which edition from Kino Lober has the correction audio .... if someone could help on this please, would be nice ;)
there are 2 links (edition) on Amazon US ... don't know which one is correct & if the content is the same ???!!!

Thanks ;)

"Strictly limited to 2000"... well, I do not know what these numbers really mean because also the steelbook for The Woman King was supposed to be limited to 2000 units and exclusive to zavvi but then, and before the date of release, it appeared in all amazon sites too (and it still remains in stock in amazon).

"Strictly limited to 2000"... well, I do not know what these numbers really mean because also the steelbook for The Woman King was supposed to be limited to 2000 units and exclusive to zavvi but then, and before the date of release, it appeared in all amazon sites too (and it still remains in stock in amazon).
It's not the SteelBook istself that is limited to 2000 it's the collector's edition that is
As in Slipbox/Poster/Artcards/Booklet and is exclusive to UK

SteelBook on it's own is been released in a few countries that has a separate print run

Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
It's not the SteelBook istself that is limited to 2000 it's the collector's edition that is
As in Slipbox/Poster/Artcards/Booklet and is exclusive to UK

SteelBook on it's own is been released in a few countries that has a separate print run
What other countries is the steelbook released in Paul?

Edit: sorry, did you mean the Woman King? I thought you meant Hard Target..

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Does anyone know if this has the same uncut version of the film that is really violent like the KL 4K release has?
The "unrated" cut is only really relevant to the US bud. Their original R Rated cut, was a cut version of the international cut. The unrated cut, mirrors the international cut. Universal's UK blu-ray from 2013 was the 99min international cut, so I'd be surprised if this wasn't too. In short, don't worry about it :thumbs:

Reactions: entenca333