Hard Target Back.jpgHard Target Open.jpg Hard Target Inside.jpg

Reactions: Noodles
  • Steelbook only - Limited to 200
  • Van Damme explodes onto 4K Steelbook!
  • Gloss & Embossed Steelbook
  • Hard Target 2 Blu-Ray Bonus Disc

Note already sold out due to been limited to only 200

Reactions: djjez83
It makes absolutely no sense to have the regular 4k limited to 200 while the collectors set that comes with the same steelbook as much more widely available. I mean it's not they like are numbered are they, or did I miss something.

It makes absolutely no sense to have the regular 4k limited to 200 while the collectors set that comes with the same steelbook as much more widely available. I mean it's not they like are numbered are they, or did I miss something.
Yes, greedy prices for tat.

Just received this, completetly forgetting to cancel. But just as zavvi is zavvi, the thing arrived today absolutely full of scratches (under the shrinkwrapping). Arrived in typical cardboard wraparound packging from zavvi hq in warrington.

These are not numbered in anyway, unlike the collectors edition.

Lots of nicks in the shrinkwap as well, but the QA on this has to be some of the worst i've seen, shame on Universal for not checking or caring. Already sent zavvi an email to return this.

Hard Target steelbook.JPG

Just received this, completetly forgetting to cancel. But just as zavvi is zavvi, the thing arrived today absolutely full of scratches (under the shrinkwrapping). Arrived in typical cardboard wraparound packging from zavvi hq in warrington.

These are not numbered in anyway, unlike the collectors edition.

Lots of nicks in the shrinkwap as well, but the QA on this has to be some of the worst i've seen, shame on Universal for not checking or caring. Already sent zavvi an email to return this.

View attachment 557209
You sure those are not on the plastic wrapping?

100% sure, I've checked.
yeh they look like missing paint.
Although on one occasion i did have to convince a person that the shrink wrap join line on the spine of a steelbook running from bottom to top wasn't a scratch line.
He had been complaining to Zavvi every time saying they are all scratched, but it was just the joining of the shrink wrap. :whistle:

Although on one occasion i did have to convince a person that the shrink wrap join line on the spine of a steelbook running from bottom to top wasn't a scratch line.
He had been complaining to Zavvi every time saying they are all scratched, but it was just the joining of the shrink wrap. :whistle:
Was it the lunatic? Cos he doesn't open his lol.

Reactions: Roofr4sh
That's hilarious, but yeah mine is all on the steel, you can feel the scratches under the wrap and you can move the shrinkwrap around and the scratches stay, and no they aren't paper dust either....
Oh and zavvi replied to my complaint, they just refunded me, didn't ask for it to be returned. :rolleyes:

• Thanks
Reactions: Roofr4sh