Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
I thought the steels were shipped out first?!?

I just got the amaray edition
Mine wasn't. Amaray left blufans a week before steelbook copy. They're all on this same bloody plane though lol my steelbook copy just checked into langley an hour ago.

So, just found out this thing exists after taking a multi-year break on blu ray collecting. Obviously need one. But my bigger question is...will they be doing one of these for every film in the series? I feel like it'd be super strange to release the first movie only.

So, just found out this thing exists after taking a multi-year break on blu ray collecting. Obviously need one. But my bigger question is...will they be doing one of these for every film in the series? I feel like it'd be super strange to release the first movie only.
They will not be doing one for each film, no. It's a wwa release, so they can only release what WB put out. The Philosopher's Stone 20th anniversary steel was a celebration of 20 years of Harry Potter as a whole, not specifically the film's anniversary.

It probably won't be of use to you, as you're stateside and I'm UK based, but I do have a spare copy of the amaray variant available. It's open, but the lenti slip has been replaced by blufans due to damage, so that still has it's seal on it.

Amaray variant is exactly the same as the steel variant, except there's a scanavo clear case in there instead of the steel, which incidentally is available for very cheap with zavvi currently.

And I've got a sealed steelbook version also available

Sorry @samdavies :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
It probably won't be of use to you, as you're stateside and I'm UK based, but I do have a spare copy of the amaray variant available. It's open, but the lenti slip has been replaced by blufans due to damage, so that still has it's seal on it.

And I've got a sealed steelbook version also available

Sorry @samdavies :naughty:

Ahh! I appreciate the offer guys. Ended up snagging an amaray copy off eBay over the weekend before seeing this. Although I was able to get it (brand new) for $65 shipped. I feel like that's below retail?
Bummer it's just a one & done. Surprised there hasn't been any big premium editions of any of this series besides this one.

Reactions: samdavies
Ahh! I appreciate the offer guys. Ended up snagging an amaray copy off eBay over the weekend before seeing this. Although I was able to get it (brand new) for $65 shipped. I feel like that's below retail?
Bummer it's just a one & done. Surprised there hasn't been any big premium editions of any of this series besides this one.
That is very cheap, don't blame you at all. Definitely below retail. GBs were around $100 mark for the amaray, perhaps a touch lower. The steel variant here was $115, so not much in it.

Reactions: jacobsever
There were, everyone keeps forgetting the Ultimate Editions.
Since you bought an amaray version, 'premium' rightfully doesn't necessarily equate to 'steelbook' for you.

Post in thread 'Harry Potter Dark Arts Collection (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [UK]' https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...lbook-amazon-exclusive-uk.115791/post-2492725

Reactions: Billy Talent