Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
No movement on my GB shipping since November 6. How long until I get worried? Haha

Are you in the UK? I don't think mine has moved since the 2nd November.
Yup. At least we can wallow in our misery together!

On the plus side, 20% off all HP at Zavvi. Wonder if now is the time to bite the steelbook to upgrade the amaray in this? Or do I wait for an even better price…?

Honestly that’s savage. It makes me feel sick in so many ways

Did blufans hit bankruptcy or something ? What happened to their Exclusive releases ? For the past 9 months Manta had 6 releases, 4 of them which already been delivered to everyone LOL.

We received Wonder Woman not long ago.
Manta only does exclusives nowadays. Blufans also does their OAB line, and killing it with this HP edition.

Did blufans hit bankruptcy or something ? What happened to their Exclusive releases ? For the past 9 months Manta had 6 releases, 4 of them which already been delivered to everyone LOL.
They lost their licensing with Disney.

Which basically put a stop to a Blufans Disney and Marvel plans. So not as prolific now as they once were.

Hopefully we'll see a Ghostbusters Afterlife :thumbs:

(and probably a Venom Let There Be Carnage) (n)
Venom 2 is probably a given. Should be great. I'd be pleasantly surprised by GB:A, and would buy assuming it's not an OAB release. They're probably planning SM NWH and Morbius too.

I swear marvel dc films are the vast majority of interest from most companies now. Which is why I really appreciate retailers like kimchidvd and even manta going completely off book.

So not as prolific now as they once were.
But it's not that BF have released 1 vs 4 from Manta in the same time period.
You have to count OABs also. Blufans have released about the same amount that Manta have in the same period, only it's been 1 exclusive and 3-4 OAB (The Sting, Harry and 2 Hitchcock's, and I think I might be forgetting 1 or 2).

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Mental that this still hasn't arrived when it was posted all the way back in Oct whereas my Blufans Flash Sale items which shipped last week are already in the UK :facepalm: