Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (OAB #53 - Blufans) [China]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: October 2021
Group buy: TBA
Note: 2 editions.
SteelBook edition includes: 3 Discs (4K + BD + BD 20 years of movie magic)+ single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 300 copies.
Amaray edition includes: 2 Discs (4K + BD 20 years of movie magic) + single lenti slip + photo booklet + two sets of movie art cards + Hogwarts Express ticket + numbered sticker. Limited to 200 copies.

51471410094_d69074f964_k.jpg51470934568_614eb8ea64_k.jpg
D29E7A19-DCDE-4CF9-8A2D-5B88BA3635AB.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine "entered port" on the 20th after leaving shanghai on the 19th. As to which port in which country that is, is anyone's guess... could be UK, could be Switzerland for all I know :rofl:

Try using your tracking no here instead of your regional PO site. Chances are there have been en route updates over the last few weeks the end courier's site won't be showing you.
I have a package that is on a plane that "entered the port" on Dec. 21. I hope "port" is not a code word for the Bermuda triangle. :LOL:
Oooooo, interesting. Thanks for the tip to track it on that site.

Mine too entered some port on Dec 20 haha.

Reactions: samdavies
Mine too!

Maybe ours are travelling together, Toy Story 2 style haha
They genuinely must all be on the same plane. Customs watching all these go down the conveyor belt, playing ip dip sky blue on the unlucky bugger out of 10s of identical blufans packages to get fees :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Behold
They genuinely must all be on the same plane. Customs watching all these go down the conveyor belt, playing ip dip sky blue on the unlucky bugger out of 10s of identical blufans packages to get fees :rofl:
Usually from Langley it only takes a couple days so we’ll know soon enough!

Looks like mine got delivered also! Can’t wait to crack it open later.

I feel like we’ve been on this journey together @samdavies , metaphorically and literally haha

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
Looks like mine got delivered also! Can’t wait to crack it open later.

I feel like we’ve been on this journey together @samdavies , metaphorically and literally haha
I know right haha it's been a long one! This is just my amaray variant though, I've still got the steelbook one on the way, which is still "in port" lol

I know right haha it's been a long one! This is just my amaray variant though, I've still got the steelbook one on the way, which is still "in port" lol
I thought the steels were shipped out first?!?

I just got the amaray edition

Mine also finally arrived today (steelbook edition)

34C98339-4590-40AC-B601-DAC5AFC78639.jpeg

Might be moving it on though so if anyone missed out feel free to PM me :)