Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: November 29, 2021
Purchase link: WB Shop
Price: £160
Note: 10% off for new customers with code WELCOME

82970A9D-58BE-487D-80F9-8A59B25DB139.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL. Honestly how can they mess that up so badly. And look at that streaky bacon matte. Jesus the embarrassment on so many levels

Is there a way to order this UK version and get it shipped to the US?

I was hoping Bestbuy was going to restock it this year too with a couple of other places in Europe having it available, but it doesn't seem to be happening.

Is there a way to order this UK version and get it shipped to the US?

I was hoping Bestbuy was going to restock it this year too with a couple of other places in Europe having it available, but it doesn't seem to be happening.
Only way qould be to get someone to order it for you. Then post.
But postage will be expensive as its over 2 kilo

I think amazon Italy was selling the Italian version. Steelbooks are very possibly in English, worth a look

Received from WB Shop this morning:

We have been made aware of a printing issue on the title of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook. We would firstly like to apologise about this issue as this is not in line with the high standards we set ourselves and what our customers would expect. We will be updating the artwork and sending out a replacement Steelbook for Deathly Hallows Part 1 to all customers affected. We are aiming to get this despatched in February 2022. We will update you as soon as we have a confirmed dispatch date.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

Reactions: tommyh84 and thewoe
Received from WB Shop this morning:

We have been made aware of a printing issue on the title of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 SteelBook. We would firstly like to apologise about this issue as this is not in line with the high standards we set ourselves and what our customers would expect. We will be updating the artwork and sending out a replacement Steelbook for Deathly Hallows Part 1 to all customers affected. We are aiming to get this despatched in February 2022. We will update you as soon as we have a confirmed dispatch date.

Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.
Good to hear, but I wonder why WB Hasn't removed the item from sale ?, it's still being sold. You can't knowingly sell a faulty product !?, total shambles from WB shop UK....

Reactions: tommyh84
Good to hear, but I wonder why WB Hasn't removed the item from sale ?, it's still being sold. You can't knowingly sell a faulty product !?, total shambles from WB shop UK....

It's not faulty. I'm sure the discs will still play even with the spelling error. Same with dents, spine slashes, torn shrink-wrap and scratches on the steelbook.

Reactions: thefly

Does seem daft not to pull it from the store until they've sorted out the misprints. The longer it's available the more people they need to provide with the correct steelbook down the line

Does seem daft not to pull it from the store until they've sorted out the misprints. The longer it's available the more people they need to provide with the correct steelbook down the line
Well, I would imagine that the print run for the replacements will be the same as the original run and that they will send them out to everyone that ordered a copy of the original (full) boxset.

Did they ever send out replacement?
Customers who ordered from WB Shop in UK got a email automatically they will be sent a replacement steelbook
In that email the replacement is been sent around February 2022

The replacement steelbook cases WB Shop started to ship last week
Some in UK got delivery a few days ago on Friday March 4th

On various UK web forums a lot who got delivery last week have said the wrong name was on parcel but has their correct delivery address
So don't refuse delivery if you think the post is for someone else who dont live at your address as it's the steelbook
Parcelforce was the courier

Reactions: wintersoldier41893
People that bought from amazon are outta luck??
WB Shop UK has nothing to do with other countries releases
UK release is exclusive to WB Shop

If you purchased from Amazon Italy or third party sellers contact the seller as you did not order from WB Shop UK

Customers who ordered from WB Shop in UK got a email automatically they will be sent a replacement steelbook
In that email the replacement is been sent around February 2022

The replacement steelbook cases WB Shop started to ship last week
Some in UK got delivery a few days ago on Friday March 4th

On various UK web forums a lot who got delivery last week have said the wrong name was on parcel but has their correct delivery address
So don't refuse delivery if you think the post is for someone else who dont live at your address as it's the steelbook
Parcelforce was the courier

Ah crap, we received an incorrectly named parcel on Friday. We dropped it back in the post box marked as 'not at this address' - a fairly reasonable thing to do. It's not like I was notified that it was even on its way. I imagine WB will be getting a few of these returned then?

I'll have to contact them to get that re-sent. :banghead: