[Hasbro] My Little Pony X Crossover

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
MY LITTLE PONY CROSSOVER COLLECTION GHOSTBUSTERS PLASMANE
(Ages 4 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $12.99 /Available for pre-order July 1 /Product ships Fall 2020)
When the city of Manehatten is overrun with ghosts, Plasmane ain’t no scaredy-pony, she saddles up in the Ecto-Wagon and gears up for an adventure. Fandoms collide with My Little Pony Crossover Collection -- an expanded universe of My Little Pony mashup characters! Crossover Collection Plasmane toy combines the retro My Little Pony form with the design of Ghostbusters characters. Character has unique deco, colors, and Cutie Mark inspired by the iconic Ghostbusters team. This 4.5-inch figure comes in collectors' packaging that's great for fans of the My Little Pony or Ghostbusters brand to display. Turn the stories you know on their tails with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection.

Plasmane is currently available for pre-order through the following links:
· Big Bad Toy Store: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/12 9128
· Entertainment Earth: http://eearth.us/?l=pz522t

Plasmane In Pack_1.jpgPlasmane Out of Pack.jpg

Reactions: snow flake
My Little Pony Crossover Collection Power Rangers Morphin Pink Pony

Product Description
Limit of 2 per customer.

With an intergalactic threat hovering over Equestria, a team of friends unite under the Harmony Grid. These are the Mighty Morphin Power… ponies!?
Fandoms collide with My Little Pony Crossover Collection -- an expanded universe of My Little Pony mashup characters! Crossover Collection Morphin Pink Pony toy combines the retro My Little Pony form with the design of Power Rangers characters. Character has unique deco, colors, and Cutie Mark inspired by the Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger. This 4.5-inch figure comes in collectors' packaging that's great for fans of the My Little Pony or Power Rangers brand to display. Turn the stories you know on their tails with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection.

Look for other My Little Pony Crossover Collection figures to expand your ponyverse (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)

Includes 1 pony figure.
  • Fandoms collide when My Little Pony meets Power Rangers for a crossover toy
  • Crossover Collection Morphin Pink Pony is an exciting character mashup. 4.5-inch figure has a retro My Little Pony form factor with Power Rangers-inspired design
  • Design and Cutie Mark inspired by the Pink Ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Collect a favorite Power Rangers character in a fresh, different form factor
  • Figure is a great way for fans of the My Little Pony or Power Rangers brand to complete their collections. Display your figure in the special packaging. Ages 4 and up
  • Start a collection of crossover figures with Transformers My Little Prime and Ghostbusters Plasmane My Little Pony figures (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)

1.jpg

MY LITTLE PONY X TRANSFORMERS Crossover Collection: My Little Prime
Approx. Retail Price: $12.99/Available for Pre-order Now

Fandoms collide with MY LITTLE PONY Crossover Collection -- an expanded universe of MY LITTLE PONY mashup characters! Crossover Collection My Little Prime toy combines the retro MY LITTLE PONY form with the design of TRANSFORMERS characters. Character has unique deco, colors, and Cutie Mark inspired by TRANSFORMERS War for Cybertron Optimus Prime character. This 4.5-inch figure comes in collectors' packaging that's great for fans of the MY LITTLE PONY or TRANSFORMERS brand to display. Turn the stories you know on their tails with the My Little Pony Crossover Collection. Available for pre-order at the following retailer links:
My Little Prime in Pack.jpgMy Little Prime out of Pack.jpg