Robosen Robotics (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd, a leading innovator in the field of robotics, today announced at Hasbro Pulse Fan Fest they have teamed up with Hasbro to bring the world’s most advanced and programmable robots to market through the TRANSFORMERS franchise. TRANSFORMERS Optimus Prime Auto-Converting Programmable Advanced Robot - Collector's Edition is now available for pre-order at Hasbro Pulse and retails for $699 USD.
After over 11 years of rigorous R&D, the talented team at Robosen was able to produce the first-ever consumer robot that features a comprehensive set of functions, including automatic convertible movement from vehicle to robot, bipedal walking ability in robot form, race function in vehicle form, programmable/code development, and robot control/commands by either voice or via mobile app. Now together with Hasbro, Robosen will be able to provide an unparalleled interactive experience for the millions of fans of the TRANSFORMERS franchise, with new products and collectibles being announced in the months to come.
“We are thrilled to collaborate with Hasbro and look forward to ushering in a new standard of robotics with the most advanced TRANSFORMERS robots for consumers ever created,” said Sean Tang, Director of Robosen USA. “The team is working hard to deliver an amazing user experience for fans of this esteemed franchise and produce TRANSFORMERS that will be a premium addition to their collection with its superior functionality.”
“We are equally excited about this collaboration! In our continued persistence to elevate branded play, Robosen’s advanced innovation within robotics, will allow our fans to bring their favorite TRANSFORMERS characters to life in a way never achieved before within collectibles”, said Casey Collins, General Manager and SVP, Global Consumer Products, Hasbro.
Robosen Robotics’ visionary craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology in artificial joint driving algorithms and digital electric drive technology were on full display at last year’s CES when they debuted the T9, an advanced programmable robot that was an attendee favorite with numerous video posts on social media, as well as garnering top press placements in major worldwide news outlets.
All of the products and collectibles will be meticulously designed and crafted with state-of-the-art, high-grade metal alloy parts, combining a classic industrial design with the most cutting-edge robotic technology, while providing an ultimate entertaining experience filled with programming, and pure fun!
Introducing an industry first Auto-Converting, Interactive, Programmable, Voice Activated, Mobile Controlled - Optimus Prime Robot. In collaboration with Hasbro - Robosen brings your favorite TRANSFORMERS hero, Optimus Prime, to life with a fully immersive experience through voice activated actions, mobile app controls, and endless hours of creative and fun ways to program Optimus Prime to walk, punch, blast, drive, and convert at the swipe of your finger, or command of your voice! The world has never seen an easier way to convert and roll out!
- At an incredible 19" tall when in robot mode, the TRANSFORMERS Autobot leader is awe inspiring in size and capability.
- Optimus Prime is equipped with 80 sound effects, voiced by the original voice of the Autobot leader, with genuine “converting” sounds, as you watch and interact with Optimus Prime.
- Authentic G1 design with detailed emblems, chrome accents and lighting throughout. Built in speakers and 2 microphones bring Optimus Prime to life!
- Witness each punch, blast, breath and conversion, all done with seamless precision, right before your eyes. Enjoy the most amazing TRANSFORMERS experience the industry has ever interacted with.
- Optimus Prime is built premium throughout, with the world's most advanced collection of premium materials assembled together with over 5000 components, 60 microchips and 27 servo motors making this a one-of-a-kind, Collector’s experience!
- Turn on and ROLL OUT! Optimus Prime speeds away in truck mode via voice or app. You can seamlessly control Optimus Prime in robot or truck mode via voice or mobile app commands.
MOBILE APP - available through Apple App Store & Android App Store - Search: ROBOSEN Optimus Prime
Built in rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery (2000mAh)
With 25 voice activated commands, including “Roll Out”, “Convert” and “Attack!,” Optimus Prime comes to life like never before seen in an impressive and immersive one of a kind experience! Easily convert between truck and robot mode with the sound of your voice or click on your screen.
- Incredible scale at 19” tall and amazing G1 detail throughout.
- State of the art voice activated technology with 27 servo motors inside.
- Never before seen auto-converting capabilities, bring Optimus Prime to life!
- Program and customize your Optimus Prime with the mobile app (available at Apple and Android App Stores).
With a fully immersive experience never done before - Optimus Prime is built with the latest voice activated technologies and able to walk, talk, blast and convert at your command. Or switch to App Mode, and control Optimus Prime with the on-screen joystick, cycle through incredible preset ACTIONS or learn how to CREATE your own movements with our MISSIONS tutorial, and learn to move Optimus Prime, record movements and interact like never before!
PREMIUM BUILT – AMAZING TECHNOLOGY
Optimus Prime is built with an incredible amount of technology and industrial design - all with meticulous authenticity. An impressive 5000 components, and 27 patented servo motors, help to achieve the one thing every collector has always wanted - auto-conversion! This dream is finally realized by 60 microchips that speak to each joint, and fold, twist, and turn to deliver an awe inspiring ‘real life’ Optimus Prime experience.
READY FOR BATTLE AND PLAY
Optimus Prime wouldn’t be complete without his genuine Blaster and Battle Axe. Perfectly crafted to model the original G1 accessories, your Optimus Prime comes equipped and ready to stage an authentic battle sequence alongside the original voice and sound effects of the G1 TRANSFORMERS experience.