WINNER CHOSEN HDN Blue Ninja Print w/ artwork by AlexG!

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
HOST/DONATED BY:
Yours truly

DURATION:
March 28 to a random time on March 31st (it'll be in the morning, EST) when I'll announce the winner by using a random number generator.

WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
All registered members, regardless of post count.

THE PRIZE:
IMG_0482.jpg

The winner will take home a new 18" x 24" HI-DEF NINJA print (blue variant, silkscreen printed on black with metallic ink) with killer artwork by the one-and-only @AlexG! This gorgeous print was limited to only 50 copies and is long sold-out!

HOW TO WIN:
First, thank this thread, and secondly...

I just wrapped up my run on THE GEEKCAP along with @Snollygoster and I couldn't be more proud! In order to win this print, check out our episodes in the thread here (most were posted by Snolly) and then reply below with which episode and moments were your favourite!

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This giveaway is open to our members worldwide. The winner is responsible for paying for his/her own shipping. Do not enter if you're going to give me slack about shipping costs.

Good luck, everyone!

Click here to support Hi-Def Ninja!

Stay tuned for updates throughout Ninja Week 2019 and all year round:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

ENTRANTS

1. TheStixter
2. Robles
3. jdclark88
4. bloodsnake007
5. Grendel
6. rj531

Last edited:
"More of @bloodsnake007 flippin' the bird" hahaha. These are great my friend. I didn't realize Roswell was getting a reboot...did that ever happen?
Was a big fan of the show back in the day and Shiri Appleby
-8957980227267829379.jpg

It did happen, yeah, but it's a total reboot with zero reference to the original show. I haven't watched it myself and probably won't just because I loved the original series and wish this was more of a continuation of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: TheStixter
Great giveaway.

Just finished binge watching them like a Netflix release :thumbs::whistle:

They are all great but quite enjoyed the Mondo episode.

Was also trying to work out how many times you moved your collection around :rofl::rofl::thumbs:

Great giveaway.

Just finished binge watching them like a Netflix release :thumbs::whistle:

They are all great but quite enjoyed the Mondo episode.

Was also trying to work out how many times you moved your collection around :rofl::rofl::thumbs:

That collection has had more homes than most people. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Just to add to my earlier post.

I'm with you 100% on Netflix releasing Blu-rays:thumbs::naughty: and the idea of John Chick in Toy story 4 is brilliant :rofl:

Hopefully this inst this last time that geek cap is visual :dizzy: Just as I've got into it as well:shipped: Be a shame if its always done as a podcast :rolleyes: Either way really enjoyed the episodes.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Hey @tridon ! what an incredible prize offer! An HDN print by Alex G! whooop! Just gorgeous! :happy:
One of your fact mentions in the vids that I had keen interest in was your mention of the Nintendo Switch coming out with 'mature' games.
I purchased an NS for my Grand-Daughter last Christmas and her Mom and Dad bought her some games.
I think it will certainly expand their retail audience (though as you mentioned, some of their titles I'd agree are already 'mature') but of course, I also agree, let's see some original content!
Not ports from other consoles and/or PC !
Thanks for the great question!

• Thanks
For me it's the 13th & final episode. Incredible work you & @Snollygoster have done there with the editing---13 minutes, 13 seconds. My favorite part of the episode is when you talk about The Batman Who Laughs. Amazing giveaway Bro! @AlexG print is always a treat.

#bestweekever

• Thanks