Heat (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Mar 21, 2021
Release date: August 9, 2022
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6469388_sd.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered mine when it first went up and apparently Best Buy doesn’t think they’ll be able to fill my order now. Pretty irritating considering some people are canceling preorders, send that one to me! Lol
That’s awful since I bought it Tuesday at like 2 AM when it ‘restocked’ and already have mine. Hopefully you still get yours.

I preordered mine when it first went up and apparently Best Buy doesn’t think they’ll be able to fill my order now. Pretty irritating considering some people are canceling preorders, send that one to me! Lol

When they come back in stock I would just place a new order, orders I placed a couple of days ago for members here have already been shipped

Group buy restocked for those interested

I pre-ordered this (2 copies) on Jun 8th, and got a "fulfillment delay email" on Aug 8th.
I chatted with customer service this morning, just wanting to confirm that my order will be fulfilled and they said yes, its packaged up, it just needs to be picked up by a carrier and that I will receive a shipping confirmation in email soon..
Relieved.

Reactions: apsmith21
I pre-ordered this (2 copies) on Jun 8th, and got a "fulfillment delay email" on Aug 8th.
I chatted with customer service this morning, just wanting to confirm that my order will be fulfilled and they said yes, its packaged up, it just needs to be picked up by a carrier and that I will receive a shipping confirmation in email soon..
Relieved.

Back in stock for shipping right now through the app. Even says out of stock but let’s you add to cart and check out.

If you wanted to hedge your bets you could order now and return the first order if it eventually ships