Hello and “ You have insufficient privileges to reply here”

Nov 30, 2020
Hey all,

Just joined the forums and have found some very useful info having just started collecting and buying some steels and premium sets.

One of the things I have noticed is that I am seeing a few cases of “You have insufficient privileges to reply here”.

I have seen it when trying to look at pictures but mostly in the trade/sale thread.

Was trying to repond to a thread by EvilThing but can’t.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Guy

Hey all,

Just joined the forums and have found some very useful info having just started collecting and buying some steels and premium sets.

One of the things I have noticed is that I am seeing a few cases of “You have insufficient privileges to reply here”.

I have seen it when trying to look at pictures but mostly in the trade/sale thread.

Was trying to repond to a thread by EvilThing but can’t.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Guy

Hi Guy and welcome to the forums!

In order to reply to an trade or sale thread, you'll need 20 non spammy posts in other parts of the forum.

After that happens, you'll need to wait about an hour and you'll be able to start responding or posting in the
trade & sales forums.

Hope that helps!

Ah, OK. Looks like I have 24 messages so far. Hopefully none of them are spammy :rofl:

As long as you didn't just go something like + 1 then you'll be OK.

It might be 30, so if 20 doesn't work I'd pop in for another 5 posts and then wait that hour or so.

I hope you got this worked out @guybrown.

I'm working on the same thing now....
Hey @crunchyfrog22 you will need 20 non-spammy posts before you can reply in some sections. You only have 12 right now so just keep at it here and there and once you have 20 it should let you post. After you reach 20 it may (not always) take up to an hour or two for it to kick in, depends on the server load. :)

Reactions: crunchyfrog22