Hello Everyone...New Here, Looking for help.

Hi everyone. I am new to the steelbook scene. I had no idea what was out there beyond Best Buy. I have come across the Group Buy page. Can someone explain how I can get involved in a group buy? Im not understanding how to put an order in. thank you all! -Ryan

Welcome to HDN.

You'll want to check out this handy how-to thread:

Feel free to PM or tag afterwards if you have any other questions.

Thank you! got it.

I also noticed that many people here are in the UK. I am in the US. Am I in the right place for US releases? I just want to make sure whatever I buy will play on my player here in US.

Thank you! got it.

I also noticed that many people here are in the UK. I am in the US. Am I in the right place for US releases? I just want to make sure whatever I buy will play on my player here in US.
You are in the right place for all releases, regardless of country! You just have to stay on top of the steelbook forum and pay attention to the threads that interest you because when a group buy happens, it's first come first serve. And yes...the group buy notice is right in the thread you are following. Again, just keep checking in so you don't miss it.

Welcome to the Ninja!!!

Hello @Black Label Society

All 4K discs from any country are "Region Free" and will play on all 4K players worldwide.

Most studios release standard Blu-ray discs in the "Region Free" format as well but not all studios do. All "Region Free" Blu-ray discs will play on all 4K or Blu-ray players worldwide.

Some of the studios that always release "Region Free" Blu-ray discs worldwide are Disney/Marvel/Lucasfilm, Warner Brothers, Universal Studios, Paramount, Sony and Fox.

All discs released in the U.S. will of course play on your player.

If ever in doubt about whether some other studio's Blu-ray discs will play on U.S. players, just ask in the thread of the release and somebody will probably have the answer for you.

Im looking for the amazon EX Back to the future box set that had the box that looks like the time circuits. also looking for steelbook interstellar or even the manta version. i cant seem to figure out how to find that stuff. my searches get me nowhere.

You've posted about that a couple of hours ago and again a few minutes ago in another thread, if you haven't heard from anyone yet or at all, that doesn't mean the forum is hard to navigate.

That being said, when looking for SteelBooks, best to post in this thread as it's more frequently visited by potential sellers, however you need to have 20 non-spammy posts to access that section, you're already at 6, so participate in conversations around the forum and the section will automatically unlock after 20 posts.

For future reference, tag/mention a mod if you need to grab attention for support, otherwise some posts may not be seen in a timely manner, such as the couple above.

Good luck with the hunt.

Im looking for the amazon EX Back to the future box set that had the box that looks like the time circuits. also looking for steelbook interstellar or even the manta version. i cant seem to figure out how to find that stuff. my searches get me nowhere.

hi @Black Label Society, i think the BTTF set you want is this one, no? i found it through a simple search main search box top right, as follows. :)

1635188958419.png

likewise, the Interstellar Manta thread is here, found by entering 'Interstellar Manta' into the search box and selecting 'titles only' again. :)

one of the many reasons i like HDN is that i actually find it the easiest of the various forums to navigate. i recommend you have a look at the various forum threads and sign up for Alerts whenever a new thread is posted - then they come up top right again under the alarm bell, as screenshot below. select 'Show all' and you get the full list.

1635189215217.png

good luck, and welcome! :thumbs: