Heyyyyooooooo!

Arleque

Premium Supporter
Apr 7, 2020
Long time collector, first time on a forum. Came here because apparently I've been missing out on some awesome Tarantino stuff from Reel Synergy and now I'm gonna get raked over the coals on eBay, lol. Just got into premium steels a couple years ago, pretty happy with my collection as a whole. I know it'll probably be one of the smaller collections here but I feel I've done well with what I've got. Once I learn how to post pics on here maybe I'll throw a few up, I'm no good at the computers. Anyway, thanks for having me! Anyone who wants to help the newbie please feel free to reach out.

Last edited:
@Arleque Welcome aboard. Feel free to reach out when you need help.

To attach photos, click/tap on the button that says "attach files" (see attached screenshot) then locate where you have saved the photos on your computer/mobile and the rest is easy. Maximum size for photo uploads (per photo) is 2 Mb

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 22.47.00.png

Or you can use the Media section to upload and organize photos in albums etc... By going to "Media"

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 22.49.24.png

Then "Add Media"

Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 22.49.45.png

The rest is pretty straight forward.

Reactions: Wreck and Arleque
Long time collector, first time on a forum. Came here because apparently I've been missing out on some awesome Tarantino stuff from Reel Synergy and now I'm gonna get raked over the coals on eBay, lol. Just got into premium steels a couple years ago, pretty happy with my collection as a whole. I know it'll probably be one of the smaller collections here but I feel I've done well with what I've got. Once I learn how to post pics on here maybe I'll throw a few up, I'm no good at the computers. Anyway, thanks for having me! Anyone who wants to help the newbie please feel free to reach out.
Welcome aboard! Great to have you with us. :)