Highlander (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (StudioCanal) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Feb 11, 2020
Release date: October 31, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £29.99
Notes: Artwork by Matt Ferguson. Gloss finish.

1661430889310.png

1661431096223.png

1661431125087.png

Last edited by a moderator:
so looks like zavvi has changed their shipping methods.
Charging between 2.99 and 3.99 per steelbook for in stock items ? Since now things are being send in bigger boxes and tracked ?
I suspect the recent changes to evri are mostly due to the royal mail strikes and wont be a permanent thing. Especially as red carpet people on pay £10 a year it will surely be unsustainable for them. My highlander also just arrived in a wrap around mailer. I suspect the big boxes are reserved for more expensive items like the Rambo.

I suspect the recent changes to evri are mostly due to the royal mail strikes and wont be a permanent thing. Especially as red carpet people on pay £10 a year it will surely be unsustainable for them. My highlander also just arrived in a wrap around mailer. I suspect the big boxes are reserved for more expensive items like the Rambo.
my moonraker 17.99 steelbook was sent with royal mail tracked in one of the large boxes on its own. They did charge 3.99 standard shipping but sent it tracked. there was no option for lower shipping for that steelbook. For others pricier steelbooks standard shipping is 2.99. Looks abit of a mess not consistent at the moment

Reactions: JinxyKatte
my moonraker 17.99 steelbook was sent with royal mail tracked in one of the large boxes on its own. They did charge 3.99 standard shipping but sent it tracked. there was no option for lower shipping for that steelbook. For others pricier steelbooks standard shipping is 2.99. Looks abit of a mess not consistent at the moment
Honestly my dude if you are in the UK pay the £10 and get red carpet. It will pay for itself in like 3 orders.