Hot Fuzz (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 28, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

7E7C1EBA-FCA8-49FC-BBB2-4AC80247E59A.jpeg

D6C914C9-7E29-485A-B06D-37A33DEB8E7F.jpeg A62A7EAB-A96D-443C-8AF2-6F87C65B6982.jpeg DE9AFFCA-FAB9-4E67-B5CB-7D85DB3098E5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
They won't. It wouldn't be zavvi anyway, it'd be universal. This film has nowhere near the draw of SOTD, so I'm not surprised.
I really wanna get the other 2 everything bluboxes I'm missing. I was lucky and got the hot fuzz when zavvi bought up the stock. I am kicking myself for never getting them when they first dropped. I just wasn't collecting then like I do now. Now I would have to resort to ebay prices and when you can find them they are stupid expensive.

I really wanna get the other 2 everything bluboxes I'm missing. I was lucky and got the hot fuzz when zavvi bought up the stock. I am kicking myself for never getting them when they first dropped. I just wasn't collecting then like I do now. Now I would have to resort to ebay prices and when you can find them they are stupid expensive.
i feel your pain, i'm missing the blubox for SOTD, but have the other two.

Reactions: JinxyKatte
I'm not sure which is worse. Missing 1 or missing 2 lol. At least I can say well I just have Hot Fuzz cos I liked it. Although that would be a lie and I love all 3 movies lol. But sometimes being one away from a complete set can be annoying. I'm currently chasing an Incredible Hulk steel. And I could technically order one from ebay right now for £25 but man oh man have I spent a lot of blurays recently.

Reactions: Daubt
I'm the opposite, have SOTD blu-box but not the other 2 :LOL: I was tempted to continue the trilogy but never did bite in the end, and then remember seeing the dimensions of the boxes were slightly different so looked a little odd lined up together anyway :cautious: You'd have thought they'd at least keep that consistent.

Not only that, the EB slips for Hot Fuzz were shockingly bad, like, the whole construction of them :yuck: (slips appeared to be wrapped in a cheap flimsy paper which wasn't in-keeping with their SOTD release at least either).

Reactions: Daubt
I'm the opposite, have SOTD blu-box but not the other 2 :LOL: I was tempted to continue the trilogy but never did bite in the end, and then remember seeing the dimensions of the boxes were slightly different so looked a little odd lined up together anyway :cautious: You'd have thought they'd at least keep that consistent.

Not only that, the EB slips for Hot Fuzz were shockingly bad, like, the whole construction of them :yuck: (slips appeared to be wrapped in a cheap flimsy paper which wasn't in-keeping with their SOTD release at least either).
I have the Hot Fuzz one I honestly think it's really nice maybe you saw a defective one?

Seeing this thread made me think of the EB release a few years ago, and I remembered this. Other folks were also complaining about the slips if you read some of the other posts too.
Yeah the SotD ones look much closer to a Nova or Manta slip. I mean without actually holding it. But I'm better it doesn't. Feel as nice as a nova. You are right though the Hot Fuzz one certainly has a cheaper look to it. Shame really. I still think the set on the whole is really nice.

Reactions: Mickle_89

yeah, the Hot Fuzz slips didn't wow me, as i got the full slip and believe the full slip for World's End in addition to their Blu box sets (i was in the beginning stages of steelbook collecting and imitating how i saw others bought the one-clicks to keep sealed), so i'm bummed about not having the SOTD to complete the set, and no one lists it, no one. since i have the EB 4k of SOTD, i will probably stay on the look out for future 4k releases of the ''Three Flavors Trilogy'' to complete my set and get rid of the 2 blu-boxes i have, it's too incomplete, lol..

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89