Hot Fuzz (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 26, 2022
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on November 28, at 3 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

7E7C1EBA-FCA8-49FC-BBB2-4AC80247E59A.jpeg

D6C914C9-7E29-485A-B06D-37A33DEB8E7F.jpeg A62A7EAB-A96D-443C-8AF2-6F87C65B6982.jpeg DE9AFFCA-FAB9-4E67-B5CB-7D85DB3098E5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. Its ok but I have the everythingblu Box and the 4k trilogy. Ill have to pass. Those Mondos are already stacking up my pre order budget lol.

You're right. I'm thinking of Shaun Of The Dead.... :thumbs:
That 4K SteelBook was not from EverythingBlu
That was a Universal release

EverythingBlu done a BluPack version of that SteelBook

That 4K release was not from EverythingBlu
That was a Universal release

EverythingBlu done a slip version of that steelBook
This one.....

ilmUs8.jpg

As I mentioned in my post that was a SteelBook from Universal
With EverythingBlu also doing a BluPack Edition of that Universal SteelBook
That looks super nice actually. Thing is. Going off topic slightly. The Everythingblu blu boxes are really bloody nice. Like their fullslips are not quite upto mantalab, novamedia quality, but they are like up there. And the outer box with the faux leather and bullets in it, feel really nice. Likewise they have really nice, glossy, debossed steels. Which is why I personally felt so let down by the Rambo steelbook. I had an expectation from their previous releases and for £100 I seemed a let down. I hope they address it for the fifth element release.

Wonder if it will have three editions, steel, collector's, deluxe? Would like a collector's set to go with the EveryBlu's Shawn 4k collector's set listed in the comments.
Nevermind, i see that pre-order is today. so this probably the only edition, dang.