Mediabook House 1-4 Collection (4K + Blu-ray Mediabooks) (NSM Records) [Germany]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 30, 2023
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €179.99

71ISZsypG2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Amazon price will drop at various stages before release date
They price match various german retailers

Amazon websites often list at RRP when listings first go live so ignore those high prices as you don't end up paying RRP

Their pre order price guarantee will automatically give you lower price in your pre order when price drops
The guarantee covers price drops that happen after you place an order to close of business on release date

Amazon only take payment when dispatching your order

Reminder for those with a delivery address in USA
Amazon UK/ EU websites remove vat from price at checkout

Reactions: staplehead
I'm a mediabook 'lovah-lovah'

2645ed2f-9445-4194-b55e-3c4e58730a9c_text.gif

But 280 would be too much.
They're usually 40, so four of them would be 160, 180 with a box is reasonable.

have nowords be 160 for this, I'm too poor for low-budget in high class premium package, what's a mediabook?
A DVD sized digibook someone decided to call mediabooks for some reason.

Amazon price will drop at various stages before release date
They price match various german retailers

Amazon websites often list at RRP when listings first go live so ignore those high prices as you don't end up paying RRP

Their pre order price guarantee will automatically give you lower price in your pre order when price drops
The guarantee covers price drops that happen after you place an order to close of business on release date

Amazon only take payment when dispatching your order

Reminder for those with a delivery address in USA
Amazon UK/ EU websites remove vat from price at checkout
Too bad they refuse to ship properly.

amazon.de is the best among all amazons as for shipping refers. Still far from perfect, I am afraid.
I placed my order with amazon.de a couple of days ago with the hope that price will drop before release.
Every, 100% of my orders from they were NOT packed properly and were damaged. 100%. Even paying extra for a Gft/BOX option, they still would send in a flimsy thin cardboard envelope. Unacceptable.
Only Amazon out of ALL of them that does pack properly is Amazon Japan. Or at least used to.

amazon.de is the best among all amazons as for shipping refers. Still far from perfect, I am afraid.
I placed my order with amazon.de a couple of days ago with the hope that price will drop before release.
Someone on here mentioned they Price match? I am not 100% sure if that is true, but is so, look into it. Contact and show the Medienversandt.at site.
It is listed on Medienversandt.at 179.99 Euro or $195.00, which is significantly cheaper.
House 1-4 - Uncut Lederschuber Edition (4K Ultra HD+blu-ray)
See if you can get them to price match.

@staplehead
Amazon price is now also €179.99

As I previously mention Amazon websites often when listings go live start with RRP price
You don't end up paying RRP
Then before release date list retail price

The retail price most times is listed a few weeks after going live but sometimes not until just before release date
Also at various times before release there can be multiple price changes as they match or better other retailers prices

Reactions: Lenny Nero
Received today. It is a beauty. Cover in leather (with beautiful and sharp debossing and crispy colours), top and bottom made of very nice wood. I love it. The text is coming only in German (ok for me to practice my German, but this will make a no-go for many). This is a very high quality product worth the money (in my opinion, of course). Movies are coming in German and English (audio and subtitles).