How Did You Find Us?

Searched project x steelbook in google because I was looking to buy it and this site showed up. Only just learn't about people collecting steelbooks. Now trying to find someone on here that has it for sale, hopefully someone has

Reactions: Sigill and mliddell
Twitter! I was looking at steelbooks and you guys popped up. I have a youtube channel very small channel at the moment, so when I was searching for steelbooks and related stuff you guys kept coming up. Thanks

Reactions: Wreck and Sigill
Found the site quite some time ago while researching steelbooks online and finally joining now in the hopes of getting in on some group buys and using the marketplace to buy/sell/trade.

Panicked when local HMV stores disappeared in my area ... to keep up with HMV exclusive steelbooks looked around for another way to get hold of them and stumbled across this site when checking my options.
Thought it shouldn't be too hard to put together 30 posts (or whatever the number was) to qualify for a group buy ... don't know what happened after that except I did put together 30 posts and I never joined a group buy for HMV steel;books ...

Reactions: Wreck
Reactions: Wreck
Arrived here via Google 5 years ago, but didn't actually become active until recently. You guys are my go-to source for reliable steelbook info. Especially helpful if I'm torn between certain editions and need to compare. :thanks:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Arrived here via Google 5 years ago, but didn't actually become active until recently. You guys are my go-to source for reliable steelbook info. Especially helpful if I'm torn between certain editions and need to compare. :thanks:
Good to see you posting buddy. A belated welcome to the forums! :)