How Did You Find Us?

Just by searching different premium editions (KimchiDVD, Nova Media, HDZeta, etc) and I came across this forum. Looks like a great way to get news on all of upcoming and future releases.
Thanks for sharing! Great to have you here. :)

Reactions: mts8019
'Sup! First post so thanks for letting me join the community! Been browsing the forum for a while now as a keen steelbook collector this was usually the first port of call on my browser when looking for news so finally decided to join!

'Sup! First post so thanks for letting me join the community! Been browsing the forum for a while now as a keen steelbook collector this was usually the first port of call on my browser when looking for news so finally decided to join!
Welcome aboard! :thumbs:

Reactions: Lord Vader
Hi, from Portugal!
i arrived here after my new addition... steelbooks. This is really a wonderfull world, not only the movie itself, but all the editions around it. i was looking for more information about Ex Machina special editions

Now that i found these, i´m guessing i will be around here for many time...

Reactions: Noodles
I saw a steelbook and was like damn, these look sweet! So I started Googling and landed on this forum. I have purchased 15 steelbooks since (its been maybe a week). It is a bad addiction but I am happy to be here! Also looking to purchase a 4K blu ray player for Black Friday. I'm from Toronto Canada - Mike

Welcome to all our new members. Pleasure to have you here! :)

Feel free to shoot myself or another Mod a message if you need help with anything. :thumbs:

I found this site on accident from various steelbook / limited edition searches, this site was almost always a result. Started collecting steels :bestbuy: about a month ago, then I found out about 1-clicks :scat: ... Now I'm here ready to jump on some GB's

Reactions: Noodles and Stygian
I found this site on accident from various steelbook / limited edition searches, this site was almost always a result. Started collecting steels :bestbuy: about a month ago, then I found out about 1-clicks :scat: ... Now I'm here ready to jump on some GB's
Welcome! Great to have you with us. :)

Reactions: neoxavio
Hi folks, I’ve decided recently to double down on collecting 4k discs, steelbooks etc again and started a little youtube channel also as a hobby. A member reached out and told me about the forum in the comments. Can’t believe i’ve slept on it till now! Looking forward to getting involved with like minded people!

Hi folks, I’ve decided recently to double down on collecting 4k discs, steelbooks etc again and started a little youtube channel also as a hobby. A member reached out and told me about the forum in the comments. Can’t believe i’ve slept on it till now! Looking forward to getting involved with like minded people!

Welcome to HDN.

Reactions: ElectricGeek