Votes: 14 14.3%
  • 41 and more!

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to chime in and discuss your Blu-Ray Criterion collection. Feel free to include DVD's in your poll # since many were released prior to the BD format.

Enjoy!
DB

Attachments

• critfilms1.jpg
    critfilms1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 637
Last edited:
Hi Biscuit, Criterion Editions are not Digibooks, and there have been no Steelbooks made of Criterion films. There are Blu-Rays and DVD's, but they used to come in regular clear plastic cases, and also in a digi-pack kind of case. In this forum area, we are focusing on the BD Criterion Eds. Some info.

Reactions: FlameOn and bgmat58
I have around 65 or so. It is very hard to keep up with them but a good amount of them I have no interest in. Between these, digibooks and now steelbooks I have to pick and choose!

I have all of the Blu-rays they have released up until Feb 2012 (the last B&N sale) excluding the following 3;

The Complete Monterey Pop Festival
Gimme Shelter
Jimi Plays Monterey & Shake! Otis at Monterey

According to DVD Profiler that's 136.
Also have about 55 Criterion DVD's.

Only have 3 blu rays lol got a region free blu ray player now though so look forward to getting more :)

I had about 75 at one point, when I was trying to collect all of the blu's. I then started clearing out some of the one I didn't enjoy enough to watch a second time, and lost my, I need them all fever. I still have about 55 at this point, not including the ones I'm looking to get rid of.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

I have two; Godzilla and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. There's at least another 5 or so that I'd like to own, but I'm not in a huge rush for any of them.