Votes: 14 14.3%
  • 41 and more!

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to chime in and discuss your Blu-Ray Criterion collection. Feel free to include DVD's in your poll # since many were released prior to the BD format.

Enjoy!
DB

Attachments

• critfilms1.jpg
    critfilms1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
I've bought my first region free BD player in October and started to collect Criterion Blu-rays early November. Actually I got 26 in-hand.
I'm really passionate about the Criterion series and want to collect ALL Blu-rays :D

(I forgot to include Fantastic Mr Fox in that picture)
10dhyf9.jpg

Last edited:
I've bought my first region free BD player in October and started to collect Criterion Blu-rays early November. Actually I got 26 in-hand.
I'm really passionate about the Criterion series and want to collect ALL Blu-rays :D

(I forgot to include Fantastic Mr Fox in that picture)
10dhyf9.jpg

And I got these titles on the way to me from Barnes & Noble sale in November:

Zatoichi 25 Movie Boxset
The Seventh Seal
In The Mood For Love
Night and the City
12 Angry Men
M.
Persona
Breathless/Bout de Souffle

Nice collection so far but too few Spike & Anderson´s for my taste.

Reactions: dan8885
Nice collection so far but too few Spike & Anderson´s for my taste.

There was no particular order I copped. Only some french new wave movies I wanted to get very first.
Some of them I bought from ninjas here and I copped every movie they got :D And a very few I found on german eBay.
So those are not my favorites of all, its just the beginning :D For 4 weeks it's a good collection I would say :p

Reactions: Bruckle
There was no particular order I copped. Only some french new wave movies I wanted to get very first.
Some of them I bought from ninjas here and I copped every movie they got :D And a very few I found on german eBay.
So those are not my favorites of all, its just the beginning :D For 4 weeks it's a good collection I would say :p

WOW Awesome buddy :woot: Congrats!!! I´m very busy at the moment to get some great Steelbooks which I missed in the last years :wtf::hungry::D So unfortunately there is no extra dinero($) for the criterion collection plus I need a code free player :wtf::wtf::wtf::rofl:

• Helpful Post
Screenshot of my collection from my Criterion website account. I no longer have about half the OOP DVD titles in the list--some years ago I sold them and used the proceeds to finance a trip to Europe. But I made "backups" before I sold them (shhhh...) :naughty:.

Criterion Collection b.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot of my collection from my Criterion website account. I no longer have about half the OOP DVD titles in the list--some years ago I sold them and used the proceeds to finance a trip to Europe. But I made "backups" before I sold them (shhhh...) :naughty:.

Edit: I can't figure out how to just paste a damn jpeg file from my computer to this post :LOL:. What you see below was the best I was able to do. Maybe someone could help me out?

Awesome collection mate :thumbs:

Regarding your problem: You click on 'Upload a File', choose your picture(s), when it's uploaded it's attached under your new message. Then you can choose between "Thumbnail" for a small clickable image or "Full Size".

If you can't see this option you need to go to your Profile - Preferences and make sure those preferences are activated:
  • Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages
  • Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

With my latest arrivals (Sweet smell of success, Thief & The Red Shoes) and "Brighter Summer Day" on the way I'm at 64 Criterions