Votes: 14 14.3%
  • 41 and more!

Votes: 38 38.8%

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Feel free to chime in and discuss your Blu-Ray Criterion collection. Feel free to include DVD's in your poll # since many were released prior to the BD format.

Enjoy!
DB

Attachments

• critfilms1.jpg
    critfilms1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 639
Last edited:
Awesome collection mate :thumbs:

Regarding your problem: You click on 'Upload a File', choose your picture(s), when it's uploaded it's attached under your new message. Then you can choose between "Thumbnail" for a small clickable image or "Full Size".

If you can't see this option you need to go to your Profile - Preferences and make sure those preferences are activated:
  • Use the rich text editor to create and edit messages
  • Use the Flash-based uploader to upload attachments

With my latest arrivals (Sweet smell of success, Thief & The Red Shoes) and "Brighter Summer Day" on the way I'm at 64 Criterions

Thanks for the help! I don't know how I failed to see the painfully obvious "Upload a File" button below the dialogue box :wacky:. I just kept searching through the row of options at the top of the dialogue box :LOL:.

You are racking up the Criterions fast! And congratulations on that Hitchcock set. Is it a quality package, or do the materials seem kind of cheap? I've had my finger on the trigger for it many times over at Amazon.jp, but I keep backing down at the last second.

Reactions: dan8885
Thanks for the help! I don't know how I failed to see the painfully obvious "Upload a File" button below the dialogue box :wacky:. I just kept searching through the row of options at the top of the dialogue box :LOL:.

You are racking up the Criterions fast! And congratulations on that Hitchcock set. Is it a quality package, or do the materials seem kind of cheap? I've had my finger on the trigger for it many times over at Amazon.jp, but I keep backing down at the last second.

Glad you sorted it out mate :thumbs:

That Hitchcock set is excellent quality! The outer case is massive hard plastic, the tins are embossed and inside is foam to keep the disc safe, the stand is cardboard but the part where the tins are in is overdrawn with some velvet kinda material and it includes a big envelope with art cards, story boards, booklet and stuff. I paid 77 EUR for the German edition and its probably my favorite collectors edition out of my whole collection. I would not hesitate to spent double on it, 77 was a steal ...

Reactions: adarkcorner