How to Train Your Dragon Trilogy (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Miffed

Ginger Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2013
Guildford, England
Release date: September 20, 2021
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on July 17, at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £79.99

HTTYD 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what?!

They got sent a box of citrus wipes instead of the Steels??
It could of happened if was shipped from THG warehouse in UK
THG sell lot of these type products but not seen morrisions brand listed on their THG website

THG majority of their products are beauty range
They sell various wipes

Some zavvi orders are shipped from THG Warrington warehouse so could been an error when picking an order for shipping

Reactions: Lord Vader
Can confirm that these are not matte
Really nice gloss finish to them. Colours are a little muted but generally really good
Hidden World's steelbook has a reflective finish to the flames on the front and back which is really effective and makes it pop

Can confirm that these are not matte
Really nice gloss finish to them. Colours are a little muted but generally really good
Hidden World's steelbook has a reflective finish to the flames on the front and back which is really effective and makes it pop
Do you care sharing some pictures with us?
Especially those details you described, they must look gorgeous... right?

Sure. I've uploaded them individually to Instagram
Here's the one for Hidden World, although I don't think it does it much justice. Lighting is pretty poor (and my camera isn't much better :sweat:)

I think you're a little too harsh on yourself, because at least the video-clips can show very well their finish, so MANY thanks for this.
Yet, none of you mentioned how is the outer box and the added stuff.
Is it OK, sturdy, worth it (actually that last part is moot, since the sum of all three is the same amount as the pack)?!?

Reactions: RavenGunner
I think you're a little too harsh on yourself, because at least the video-clips can show very well their finish, so MANY thanks for this.
Is it OK, sturdy, worth it (actually that last part is moot, since the sum of all three is the same amount as the pack)?!?
The outer box while initially I thought was perfectly fine although tight I have since decided is actually a liability. Simply put, it is far far far too tight, as in it has already damaged one of my steels tight. I have for the moment taken them all out until I can figure out what to do.

As @JinxyKatte has said the box is sturdy but is a little too tight. I have struggled to get the individual films out and would become worried about the steelbooks getting damaged over time

The cards are nice quality but would've been nice to have cards of all of the main dragons and their riders

The map is smaller than expected and the quality of the print isn't great, a little on the blurry side. Would've been a really nice touch if it were cloth material or something similar, just feels a little pointless as it is

• Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
As @JinxyKatte has said the box is sturdy but is a little too tight. I have struggled to get the individual films out and would become worried about the steelbooks getting damaged over time

The cards are nice quality but would've been nice to have cards of all of the main dragons and their riders

The map is smaller than expected and the quality of the print isn't great, a little on the blurry side. Would've been a really nice touch if it were cloth material or something similar, just feels a little pointless as it is
I agree with this. What is it about art cards that always end up being disappointing? I always find art cards to be low quality prints and really odd choices, boring, lack luster. Your name was an especially bad example of this.

Reactions: Felix_ro
I agree with this. What is it about art cards that always end up being disappointing? I always find art cards to be low quality prints and really odd choices, boring, lack luster. Your name was an especially bad example of this.
Surely you meant the art cards from Zavvi, right? Cause if you see the ones that Blufans, Manta, Zeta, WeET and other premium, would not say this, for most of them (but sure, for some, we could indeed also say are not so great).

Sure. I've uploaded them individually to Instagram
Here's the one for Hidden World, although I don't think it does it much justice. Lighting is pretty poor (and my camera isn't much better :sweat:)

Thanks for taking the time to share!

It actually looks a lot better than how it was originally described... gloss steels, sturdy box. Kinda gutted I had to cancel mine now. :ugh:

Nice glossy steels and the box isn’t completely flimsy crap but getting the steels in and out is practically impossible and then they totally ruin it by teasing you with removable age logos on the front and printed ones on the spine, twats!
Then again I was never going to use the box anyway but still….

Thanks for taking the time to share!

It actually looks a lot better than how it was originally described... gloss steels, sturdy box. Kinda gutted I had to cancel mine now. :ugh:
Tbh, I wouldn't be too worried about missing out on the box, it isn't anything to write home about. At least you can still get the steels on their own for now which are definitely worth picking up

Wouldn't be surprised if a few pop back in stock in a week or two for cancellations though

If you want to get rid of it, please PM me I’d gladly take it. ;)
The box has little dividers, they are so tight they after taking a steel out a handful of times it was already starting to damage it. So I pulled out the dividers. Now they are loose. But it's better than it being so tight it damages them right.