I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
About Inception FNAC Exclusive Briefcase, honestly, it doesn't worth it.... Got it, sold it
Just a briefcase, with some goodies, a G1 steelbook, artwork is so-so...

Any idea on what the Pinoccio Wooden Box blu-ray edition is going for? It's this one:

Mine is new and sealed by the way

pinocchio_wood_case_germany_501.jpg

I am looking for x Limited/Special Ed-help thread

Please post wants here for any Limited Editions (not Metal) that you are looking for, and perhaps members can assist. As usual, our Trade guidelines apply, and we are here to help should anything negative occur with your trade.

We encourage you to post any active trades in the 'Active'Pending' trading area so both parties have a record of their trade. Also, be weary of members selling via PM with no trading feedback here or at other marketplaces.

Thanks & have fun!

DB

Last edited:
Reactions: vurt
Trying to locate targaryen and stark best buy. Don't mind paying for it just not gonna pay 250$+ like on eBay. Someone please help

Trying to find the American 2009 "70th Anniversary Emerald Edition" release of the Wizard of Oz. Cheapest I can seem to find is £40 - any help would be appreciated! :)