I am looking for X Limited Ed/Collectors Ed-Current value and help thread

biscuitnoir

Steels/Slips/Cookies
Premium Supporter
Aug 21, 2011
Montreal, QC, Canada
Hey guys, please post any requests for 'current' pricing/value for non-Steelbook/Metal/Digi Eds, here.

Enjoy & good huntin'! :oohyeah:

Digitalbabe

From Biscuitnoir-

I'm just wondering how much is the french Inception briefcase from France is worth, brand new/mint. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for Second Sight Limited Editions of BABADOOK 4k, IN BRUGES, and DAWN OF THE DEAD 4k! Would prefer to buy opened / preowned if it would get a discount off the ebay sealed prices.

I looking Guardians of the Galaxy 1 steelbook.
I dont have only this movie in steelbook in Marvel collection. :(
Zavvi lenticular also regular version can be.
Fair price please.
Priv.

Hello, I am desperately looking for the version Canadian of this edition, which is rare nowadays and hard to find then if anyone sells it, or knows the the site where it is sold, I am a 91x4138-H0L._SX679_.jpgbuyer. THANK YOU !

Looking for

BLADE OF THE IMMORTAL - Immortal - Blu-ray Box, Volume 1​

as seen on suruga-ya.com

428063662.jpg

Hi everyone.
Looking for Osamu Tezukas 'Metropolis' steelbook. Hopefully sub ScalpBay prices . I don't need sealed, I'm happy with pre-owned, open in G/VG condition. No scratches. No dings or dents. I'm UK based.
If anyone has either of these two Metropolis Steelbooks pictured here and fancies moving them off, let me know.

Thanks guys.

10064.jpg51kd84IkpaL._AC_SY445_.jpg

Last edited:
I am Looking for The Fast & The Furioust Steelbooks from Best Buy! (Fast 1 to 9) It can be open in good/very Good condition or without Disks! if you have any of them you can contact me :)

Attachments

• Fast Collection.jpeg
    Fast Collection.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
I'm looking for UK limited edition of The Bird with the Crystal Plumage.
PM me only if it is sealed and without corner damage, sending me photos and price.
Thank you!

Attachments

• s-l1600 (3).jpg
    s-l1600 (3).jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 2