Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,340
For all those who won one of my giveaways, too many to tag, I will be endeavouring to get a batch out by the weekend (not quite as on the ball as @Mickle_89 it seems ;))

Glad you all had fun and @apsmith21 we will sort mine out at some point but I'm a little inundated with PM's etc at the minute :hilarious:
Letting the side down @zesty :LOL: (J/k of course ;)). You have so many giveaways to fulfill and prizes to pack! :wow: I imagine this to be you post-packaging marathon :hilarious:
giphy.gif

I didn't win anything *sad face* but I had a great time seeing the community come together and seeing the generosity of the Ninjas here!!

This was my first year participating and I wanted to thank everyone for the amazing giveaways.

Here's to next year!!
Hey @benay029 glad you were able to join us this year!

I've luckily won a Grand Prize this year, the $75 Amazon Voucher. I've chosen Amazon UK as the one I want to redeem it on.
And minutes ago I received the voucher, and it was not $75 converted into GBP. It was 75 GBP!! If you ever used both currencies you know this is a lot more than $75!!
I feel a little bit lost that this was donated anonymously so I can't thank the donator adequate. So I really hope this message here, and the one I was able to send through Amazon, arrives you.

Thank you so much, whoever you are, for this amazing gift. This is such a huge amount. I'm super grateful for this and I'll spend it wisely (or not since buying movies or pop culture related items is probably not wise :p).
I really hope Karma hits you back for this and that you maybe also won something at NinjaWeek that made your day/week!

Also, thank you @digitalbabe & @Sigill for hosting this GB :notworthy:

Thank you to HDN for another awesome and exciting NinjaWeek :woot::woot::woot:

And last but not least, thank you to all awesome Ninjas who left positive ratings at my Giveaways :notworthy:

I'll be back here and posting what I picked up at Amazon UK with this voucher :oohyeah::oohyeah:

The Amazon UK order arrived I did with the Amazon Voucher I won at NinjaWeek :woot::woot:
I added some bucks and bought editions that where at the top of my wishlist for a long time. And I also bought only movies that will never get replaced in my collection since they're perfectly remastered by the great UK blu-ray boutique labels. So, thanks again SO much to the mysterious donator :notworthy::notworthy: I've tried to spend the bucks as wisely as I could and I'm beyond happy with the outcome. They're all masterpieces that will stay with me forever :)

Buster Keaton - The Complete Short Films 1917-1923 - Masters of Cinema
The Werner Herzog Collection - 18 Films - BFI

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Charlie Chaplin - The Mutual Comedies - BFI
Charlie Chaplin - The Essanay Comedies - BFI

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

The Last Detail - Indicator
The Yellow Sea (no release in Germany, from the director of "The Wailing")
How Green was my Valley (Winner Best Picture 1941, won against Citizen Kane and Maltese Falcon!!!)

FullSizeRender-1.jpg

Received my Ninja Week mystery prize from @cooey/Kimchi today and OMFG!!! :OMG::wow::woot: I'm blown away by the generosity of Kimchi and the donations they've put towards what was an incredible (and crazy!! :wacky:) Ninja Week 17' :notworthy::notworthy: Truly awesome prizes and I'm so so thankful to have won them :oohyeah::kiss::D:thumbs:

20170302_193339.jpg
20170302_192548.jpg

First EVER! numbered zero in my collection :cigar::cool:
20170302_191943 (2).jpg

I've said it once or twice already, but roll on NW18! :D:LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.