Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
ninjaweek-teaser-728-animated.gif

Hey ninjas!

Please feel free to chime in here once you receive your prizes!

See you again in 2018!
#bestweekever

Attachments

• NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    NINJA WEEK 2017 social.png
    622.5 KB · Views: 2,337
My package turned up from Zavvi this morning, all bought with the £100 Zavvi Voucher from Ninja Week.
I struggled for a while to decide what I wanted & tried to maximise what I could get with it.
In the end I with:
  • Mission Impossible 5 Movie Collection (I have the Rogue Nation steelbook but wanted the other 4 movies)
  • This is England: The Complete Series (Love this show but somehow never saw '90!)
  • Misfits: The Complete Series (Another show I've wanted to pick up for a while, never saw the last season.)
  • Scream Trilogy (Scream is my favorite movie, yet I somehow have never owned 2 or 3 on any format.)
  • Machete Kills steelbook (to go along with the KimChi release)
  • Tucker & Dale Vs. Evil steelbook (Been wanting this for a while)
  • Bone Tomahawk steelbook (Another one on my list for a while)
  • Amelie steelbook (This was my last pick, it went in & out of my cart 5 or 6 times till it had that price drop to 8 euro & that sealed it)
All in all, stoked with this haul & very grateful to all at HDN for a brilliant Ninja Week.

(The House collection isn't from Zavvi, just included it in the picture as it also arrived this morning.)
IMG_5668.JPG

Finally had the chance to put my wins on #bestweekever #ninjaweek
Massive thanks to @zesty for the amazing slipboxes,won the civil war and grimbsy and was lucky enough to add 3 more, absolutely superb work done on these custom slips.
IMG_20170330_214524_789.JPG

IMG_20170402_203632_008.JPG

Massive thanks to @bigballas01 for the everything is awesome Blufans Lego movie Lenti Version,arrived here in the UK in less than a week.
Couldn't be happier,been after this since it was released, awesome!!!
IMG_20170330_214613_129.JPG

Once again massive thanks guys,you've made this year's ninjaweek a brilliant one for me,couldn't believe my luck with 3 wins.
All the best guys,can't wait for next year !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: galareta2332
Arrived today.

DSC05596 (Medium).JPG

What can I say? Except, thanks so much again to everyone who made Ninja week yet another memorable week! :thumbs: :drool:

Special thanks to Blufans for donating this fantastic prize, @Wreck for hosting the giveaway, @cooey for dealing with all the packing and shipping and, of course all the mods.

Next year I will have a thing or two of my own for giving away hopefully. ;) Thanks again everyone :notworthy::notworthy: #bestweekever

Status
Not open for further replies.