Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Post pics in here once you receive your prizes! #BESTWEEKEVER

hdn.jpg

I've been a bit slow to get this posted, but here's my NinjaWeek haul:
View attachment 427020
Oh, and I can't forget the MantaLab gift card (put that toward their First Man OC).

Big thanks to @zesty for the awesome custom slips. I had bare steels for both of these just waiting for the slip treatment. :thumbs:

Special shout out to @Wreck, who--very magnanimously--threw his winning gift card back into the hat after being chosen. The sweet Funkpop and HDN pins also came courtesy of the man himself. Thanks, Wreck! :notworthy:

And a big thanks to @Apollon for hosting the Manta giveaway! You and the rest of the HDN crew certainly had your hands full with all the awesome giveaways.

Oh, and thanks to all the other members who hosted giveaways. It's great to see so much generosity within the community. Such a great group of people here! :thanks:
Congratulations on your wins! :D

Reactions: misformatt
Me too.
I wish I had more of them.
They are like crack cocaine to those of us who love original poster art.:D
Yeah, you can't beat a classic one-sheet. I still need to pick quite of few of those editions up actually... kinda hard to now HMV no longer have an online store though. :(

Reactions: C.C. 95
Well - aren't they restructuring?
That phase has passed as far as I know. I'm sure I recall hearing in an interview that the new owner has no plans to bring back their online store, which makes sense I guess, since online sales were the main reason their high street stores were doing so badly in the first place.

That phase has passed as far as I know. I'm sure I recall hearing in an interview that the new owner has no plans to bring back their online store, which makes sense I guess, since online sales were the main reason their high street stores were doing so badly in the first place.
In 2019, the idea of NOT having an online presence is just insane. And a horrible business decision.
If they couldn't make bricks & mortar AND online store work - they need better business management,

Cheers Buddy for the awesome price for Ninja/Noodles week:notworthy::thumbs::thumbs: @Noodles

Daughters already claimed the canvas :oohyeah: She still can't work out how when you touch it, it turns on :rofl::rofl:

Thanks again mate:thumbs::D

IMG_4450.JPG

Last edited:
Cheers Buddy for the awesome price for Ninja/Noodles week:notworthy::thumbs::thumbs: @Noodles

Daughters already claimed the canvas :oohyeah: She still can't work out how when you touch it, it turns on :rofl::rofl:

Thanks again mate:thumbs::D

View attachment 427670
Glad to see it all arrived safely mate. Honestly, I was hoping your daughter would like the canvas, so that's good to hear... even if she can't figure it out. :p

Enjoy buddy! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Robles
Glad to see it all arrived safely mate. Honestly, I was hoping your daughter would like the canvas, so that's good to hear... even if she can't figure it out. :p

Enjoy buddy! :)
HAHAHA shes worked it out now :whistle::rofl:

Thanks again mate, She loves it mate :notworthy::notworthy::)

Attachments

• IMG_4467.JPG
    IMG_4467.JPG
    480 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
She Loves the Teddies mate :rofl::rofl: and that's only about a quarter of them, also man shes jacked the car's steel and is now demanding more.:D:D

Thanks tho man, This seems to mean the world to her, So means the world to me Bro :thumbs::thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
She Loves the Teddies mate :rofl::rofl: and that's only about a quarter of them, also man shes jacked the car's steel and is now demanding more.:D:D

Thanks tho man, This seems to mean the world to her, So means the world to me Bro :thumbs::thumbs:
Haha why am I not surprised?! Girls and their stuffed toys, eh? :p

Uh oh, she's catching the steelbook bug! :ohno:

The pleasure is mine mate. I'm glad such a simple gift could make her happy. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles
So sorry for the delay. My winnings got lost in the mail when my postman went on vacation and the other didnt deliver anyone's packages. They finally were finally delivered a couple days after I got another bout of chronic pancreatitis again so I'm just now getting on to lost them up. Thank you so much for all these awesome steelbooks @bonakaze and to @mllNY for the GOT puzzle and Disney game!
IMG_20190524_161546.jpg
IMG_20190524_161739.jpg

So sorry for the delay. My winnings got lost in the mail when my postman went on vacation and the other didnt deliver anyone's packages. They finally were finally delivered a couple days after I got another bout of chronic pancreatitis again so I'm just now getting on to lost them up. Thank you so much for all these awesome steelbooks @bonakaze and to @mllNY for the GOT puzzle and Disney game!View attachment 428965View attachment 428966
Congrats! Glad to see you got them eventually. :)

Sorry to hear about your CP by the way. (n)

Reactions: snsguy
to all those i am about to tag, my sincere apologies for the delay this has taken to post to confirm receipt and thank. :sorry: been an interesting year, but whatever your mood, you can't help but be lifted by the Ninja community spirit :woot:, personified in this year's Ninja Week, officially the #bestweekever. massive thanks to HDN itself, all competition hosters, and all Ninjas who entered.:thanks: there is nothing else like this. roll on 2020. :watch:

ok, first up, many thanks to @yeslek for the great Glass art cards! :thumbs: expecting my Kimchi release of this very soon, and these will go in that very nicely indeed - cheers! :happy:
yeslek_Glass postcard collectibles.jpg

@Apollon, huge thanks for the Manta Lab discount code. :thumbs: who doesn't need a bit of help for online purchases from one of the best retailers in the market? thanks for running so many competitions and giving us all so many opportunities during #bestweekever. :notworthy: :happy:

and then if i wasn't doing well enough, i get all of the below from @apsmith21 for the 'perfect attendance' game. seriously, this is absolutely awesome! thanks, Andy! :notworthy: have not even had the chance to break out most of it, looking forward to doing so. :happy:
apsmith21_perfect_attendance_game.jpg

and when your luck's in, your luck's in. in the newly instigated @Noodles week, the un(?)official partner to Ninja Week, two more great films and a case. again, so many levels of awesomeness, thank you! :thumbs: :happy:
noodles_noodles_week_prize.jpg

guys, the above is just amazing. again, sorry for such a delay in appropriate public praise! :thanks: amazing competitions, very lucky wins, and never-bettered Ninjas. #bestsiteever :notworthy:

to all those i am about to tag, my sincere apologies for the delay this has taken to post to confirm receipt and thank. :sorry: been an interesting year, but whatever your mood, you can't help but be lifted by the Ninja community spirit :woot:, personified in this year's Ninja Week, officially the #bestweekever. massive thanks to HDN itself, all competition hosters, and all Ninjas who entered.:thanks: there is nothing else like this. roll on 2020. :watch:

ok, first up, many thanks to @yeslek for the great Glass art cards! :thumbs: expecting my Kimchi release of this very soon, and these will go in that very nicely indeed - cheers! :happy:
View attachment 429187

@Apollon, huge thanks for the Manta Lab discount code. :thumbs: who doesn't need a bit of help for online purchases from one of the best retailers in the market? thanks for running so many competitions and giving us all so many opportunities during #bestweekever. :notworthy: :happy:

and then if i wasn't doing well enough, i get all of the below from @apsmith21 for the 'perfect attendance' game. seriously, this is absolutely awesome! thanks, Andy! :notworthy: have not even had the chance to break out most of it, looking forward to doing so. :happy:
View attachment 429188

and when your luck's in, your luck's in. in the newly instigated @Noodles week, the un(?)official partner to Ninja Week, two more great films and a case. again, so many levels of awesomeness, thank you! :thumbs: :happy:
View attachment 429189

guys, the above is just amazing. again, sorry for such a delay in appropriate public praise! :thanks: amazing competitions, very lucky wins, and never-bettered Ninjas. #bestsiteever :notworthy:
Lots of awesome goodies there bud! Congratulations. :thumbs:

Reactions: steelmybeatingheart