I Spit on Your Grave (1978) (4K + Blu-ray Collector's Edition) (Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 26, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi
Price: £39.99
Notes: 3 Discs Collector's Edition

81Z71OnuTIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, the film that infamously changed the face of cinema forever, is back for the first time in stunning 4K Ultra HD as part of a premium 3-disc Collector’s Edition boxset, packed with incredible bonus features totalling seven hours of content.

Re-experience the original controversial hit I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE in 4K UHD and Blu-ray, a cult phenomenon that influenced an entire genre and generation of filmmakers, with audio commentaries by director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs, and brand-new specially commissioned interviews from film historian Chris Poggiali and lead actress Camille Keaton.

Also included is the official feature documentary GROWING UP WITH I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE on Blu-Ray. A must-see for fans of the series and horror films alike, uncover the fascinating history of the classic that shocked and divided the world as told by Terry Zarchi (son of the franchise creator) with behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive interviews.

Product Features

• I Spit on Your Grave 4K UHD & BD
  • Growing Up with I Spit on Your Grave BD
  • Audio Commentaries from director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • Interview with Camille Keaton (BRAND NEW)
  • Interview with film historian Chris Poggiali (BRAND NEW)
  • Home Movie - Camille & Meir's Wedding (NEW TO UK)
  • Rare Photos From Set Slideshow (NEW TO UK)
  • The Values of Vengeance: Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Locations of I Spit on Your Grave (NEW TO UK)
  • Alternate Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV Spots
  • Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Terry Zarchi's 8mm film starring Camille Keaton

I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE, the film that infamously changed the face of cinema forever, is back for the first time in stunning 4K Ultra HD as part of a premium 3-disc Collector’s Edition boxset, packed with incredible bonus features totalling seven hours of content.

Re-experience the original controversial hit I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE in 4K UHD and Blu-ray, a cult phenomenon that influenced an entire genre and generation of filmmakers, with audio commentaries by director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs, and brand-new specially commissioned interviews from film historian Chris Poggiali and lead actress Camille Keaton.

Also included is the official feature documentary GROWING UP WITH I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE on Blu-Ray. A must-see for fans of the series and horror films alike, uncover the fascinating history of the classic that shocked and divided the world as told by Terry Zarchi (son of the franchise creator) with behind-the-scenes footage and exclusive interviews.

Product Features

• I Spit on Your Grave 4K UHD & BD
  • Growing Up with I Spit on Your Grave BD
  • Audio Commentaries from director Meir Zarchi and critic Joe Bob Briggs
  • Interview with Camille Keaton (BRAND NEW)
  • Interview with film historian Chris Poggiali (BRAND NEW)
  • Home Movie - Camille & Meir's Wedding (NEW TO UK)
  • Rare Photos From Set Slideshow (NEW TO UK)
  • The Values of Vengeance: Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave
  • Locations of I Spit on Your Grave (NEW TO UK)
  • Alternate Opening Title
  • Theatrical Trailers
  • TV Spots
  • Radio Spots
  • Still Gallery
  • Deleted Scenes
  • Terry Zarchi's 8mm film starring Camille Keaton

Attachments

• uk4kboxlist_1.png
    uk4kboxlist_1.png
    773.8 KB · Views: 55
  • uk4kboxlist_2.png