Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
Release date: November 11, 2020
Purchase link: RoninFlix
Price: $59.99

274727_front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Special Features: New 4K scan of I Spit on Your Grave (1978), High Definition Blu-ray (1080p) widescreen presentations, English SDH Subtitles (Feature Presentations Only), A Horde of Special Features, 3 Discs

• DISC 1 - I Spit on Your Grave (1978): NEW 4K SCAN OF I SPIT ON YOUR GRAVE (1978) FROM DIRECTOR MEIR ZARCHI'S UNCUT 35 MM ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE, NEWLY RESTORED DTS-HD MASTER AUDIO MONO, DTS-HD 5.1, NEW Jennifer’s Journey - the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold, Audio Commentary with writer / director Meir Zarchi, Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs, The Value of Vengeance - Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave, Alternate Day of the Woman Opening Title, Theatrical Trailers, TV & Radio Spots, Still Gallery and NEW Slideshow with Rare & Behind-the-Scenes Photos from the Set, Reversible Cover
  • DISC 2: I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu (2019): DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround, NEW Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs, NEW Cast Interviews, EXCLUSIVE The Making of I Spit on Your Grave: Deja Vu, Behind-the-Scenes footage with director Meir Zarchi and cast, Theatrical Trailers
  • DISC 3: Growing up with I Spit on Your Grave (2019): New DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 Surround, EXCLUSIVE Deleted Scenes, NEW Terry Zarchi’s 8mm film starring Camille Keaton, NEW Home Movies – Camille and Meir’s wedding, Trailer

Reactions: goufcustom
I'm a big fan of Ronin Flix but not so much these films.
They're ok but not a 'must have' for me.

In a semi-similar vein, I did order the Capelight "The Woman" trilogy box set.
Excellent films! (for the genre).

Reactions: jb#69
I ordered for first time from Ronin Flix and I Spit on Your Grave came in killer packaging!

Also- just placed my second order ever with Capelight’s Shop as they ship to USA. I successfully received my copy of 4K Rollerball from them so I ordered:

1) 4K The Woman Trilogy
2) 4K Follow Me
3) The Crazies (Region B Blu Ray) Mediabook

I ordered for first time from Ronin Flix and I Spit on Your Grave came in killer packaging!

Also- just placed my second order ever with Capelight’s Shop as they ship to USA. I successfully received my copy of 4K Rollerball from them so I ordered:

thanks for posting, i've had my eye on that Rollerball set.

Reactions: jb#69
Heads-up this is almost sold out on Roninflix, about 10 left for anyone that was waiting before getting it.
How do you know? I added 30 in my basket and proceeded to checkout just to see if I can purchase and it lets me continue the checkout process. EEK!

Old one still available, new one is coming, from the same company. Not gonna make new thread.

I Spit on Your Grave

Oct 5. 2021

SPECIAL FEATURES<\/strong><\/p>\n

• New 4K HD scan \x26 restoration of director Meir Zarchi\x27s 35mm original camera negative! <\/li>\n
  • Newly Restored DTS\-HD Master Audio Mono and DTS\-HD 5.1 Audio options<\/li>\n
  • English Subtitles for the Deaf \x26 Hard of Hearing<\/li>\n
  • NEW Jennifer’s Journey \- the locations of I Spit on Your Grave featurette hosted by writer Michael Gingold<\/li>\n
  • Audio Commentary with writer \/ director Meir Zarchi<\/li>\n
  • Audio Commentary with Film Critic Joe Bob Briggs<\/li>\n
  • The Value of Vengeance \- Meir Zarchi Remembers I Spit on Your Grave<\/li>\n
  • Alternate ‘Day of the Woman’ Opening Title<\/li>\n
  • Theatrical Trailers, TV \x26 Radio Spots, and Stills Gallery<\/li>\n
  • NEW Slideshow with Rare \x26 Behind\-the\-Scenes Photos from the Set<\/li>\n
  • Reversible Cover<\/li>

Newly - :rofl: