I Will Write in Words of Fire - Print by Neil Gaiman & David Mack

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
NOW AVAILABLE!

Prices: $48.00 (signed by Mack) / $100.00 (signed by Gaiman and Mack)

Order:
Mack Signed
Gaiman/Mack Signed

image.jpg

We made 350 of these beautiful gems. They are hand-pulled silk-screens, born in Austin, Texas by ace Brian Rise of Rick Ink.

He chose a gorgeous French paper called Madero Beach, a 70 weight 8.5 " x 11" recycled stock, full of flecks and bits. Creamy off-white, with 3 colors to show off David Mack's luscious artwork and lettering.

These individual beauties are going fast. They are a hand-numbered, a limited edition of 350. These will ship out flat in their own recycled-content kraft vessel. At this time, all the grey versions have been signed by David, in beautiful brush-and-ink. I got Neil to sign a few recently, and there really aren't many. He signed in a flowing blue fountain pen, and there are even a few tiny inky Neil-fingerprints to be seen.... By the way, to track down these travelling men, it's a full-time job!

A PORTION OF EACH PRINT PRICE WILL GO TO BENEFIT THE COMIC BOOK LEGAL DEFENSE FUND.

here is the entire text of the beautiful poem Neil composed:

I will write in words of fire. I will write them on your skin. I will write about desire. Write beginnings, write of sin. You're the book I love the best, your skin only holds my truth, you will be a palimpsest lines of age rewriting youth. You will not burn upon the pyre. Or be buried on the shelf. You're my letter to desire: And you'll never read yourself. I will trace each word and comma As the final dusk descends, You're my tale of dreams and drama, Let us find out how it ends.

-Neil Gaiman

Last edited by a moderator: