I'm Looking for a specific Digibook - Can You Help?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the steelbook "looking for help thread" this is the one for digibooks.

This thread is help people obtain digibooks that are escaping them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hombre de Lobo (Wolf Man)

I'm looking for the Spanish Hombre de Lobo, Wolfman Special edition digibook with silver bullet key ring. Anyone got one they are wiling to sell at a reasonable price?

I'm looking for the Spanish Hombre de Lobo, Wolfman Special edition digibook with silver bullet key ring. Anyone got one they are wiling to sell at a reasonable price?

Haha I want the same at a decent price, not the greatest movie to spend a bunch on.

Im surprised your wanting it when your in spain, I thought about asking you if you could find it. :p

fnac.es had it but the shipping was killer.

Hombre Lobo

I've been a keen DVD, and now Blu-ray collector for several years now, but have only got into Digibooks in the last 6 months or so. I'm sick that I've missed the wolfman book as it looks pretty good. As I've posted on another thread, I'm hoping that FNAC will actually have some of these Premium editions in stock soon - Tho' in Spain things move very very slowly...

questions - are the blu-ray digibooks listed as separate items now, I added some of mine as standard editions to my collection in your (excellent) forum. Also can I remove/change them for the digibook versions?

questions - are the blu-ray digibooks listed as separate items now, I added some of mine as standard editions to my collection in your (excellent) forum. Also can I remove/change them for the digibook versions?

thanks for compliments.

Now, what do you mean as I see you have nothing in your collection but then I checked the approval panel and you didnt have anything needing to be approved.

If you click on Movies then click on add to collection you can then search "digibook" and it should bring up a ton of digibooks to choose frmo and add to your collection.

adding blu-rays to collection

Yes, sorry Wreck - you are quite right, I was thinking of another (obviously less good) forum that I look at! I really should stop that late night surfing of the web, it's too much for my poor old brain!

I will now add the blu-rays to my collection.

The Boondock Saints one always escapes me... even tho its limited to 10k as opposed to Running Man's 1k ... its not hard to get Running Man compared to the cult loved film of Boondocks heh.

Cool-you may have already seen this, but Boondock is at some German/Austrian sites, but it's about 80 EUR or so, last time I saw...

I got a boondocks coming my way!!! :scat: :oohyeah:

Though it was shamefully expensive!

frontier(s) mediabook limited to 1000,released the 20th dec.if someone could point me in the direction of where it's being sold i'd appreciate it.already sold out on d & t mailorder.
someone is selling a couple on ebay £46EEK!

Id like it, but not if it doesnt have any english in forms of either subs or audio.

Id like it, but not if it doesnt have any english in forms of either subs or audio.

yeah it doesn't:(one reason i don't want to spend alot of money on it.
but i really like the film,and it has 36 pages,so i want it for my collection.

yeah it doesn't:(one reason i don't want to spend alot of money on it.
but i really like the film,and it has 36 pages,so i want it for my collection.

If you happen to find more than one cheap, let me know ... if its not too bad a price I might get it and insert a different disc in it. limited to 1k always makes me interested. :naughty:

I'm tellin' ya ... collectibility of Digibooks going up!

The Boondock Saints one always escapes me... even tho its limited to 10k as opposed to Running Man's 1k ... its not hard to get Running Man compared to the cult loved film of Boondocks heh.

not selling for that high, depends if you want it sealed or not;)
71844899.jpg

41146578.jpg