I'm looking for "X" slipcover, can you help?

Looking to buy the free Gift PET slip that came with Kimchi Finding Dory steelbook. I'm wanting to put it over my Zavvi steel.

Hi, I'm searching for any kind of PET slips for Marvel Steels. I prefer european members, cause the shipping cost from other parts of the world will kill the price. :squint:
But it's not a requirement if there are enough slips by one shipment. :thumbs:

Thanks folks.

I might end up with one here in a few weeks. fyi. if so you can have it buddy, but would only want to just combine with some future order/groupbuy etc. for ease of shipping.

I don't have anything in particular I am looking for at the moment for a group buy, but can purchase it directly from you instead if that would work out. If not, thanks for the offer!

i have been collecting DVD of movies from DC Animation for some years and recently started replacing them for blu ray copies unfortunately some of them don't have slipcovers which i'm currently looking for and hoping someone here can help me out with for a reasonable price, i need blu ray slipcovers for

1:Superman Doomsday

2:Superman batman Apocalyps

3:Batman Gotham Knight (UK Slipcover)

4:justice League The New Frontier (Custom made Slipcover)

If anyone can help out Please send me a private message

Looking for the following Pet slips. Ideally Trade for other Pet Slips. UK members only for cheaper shipping costs.
  • Captain America Civil War Nova
  • A Good Dinosaur Kimchi

i have been collecting DVD of movies from DC Animation for some years and recently started replacing them for blu ray copies unfortunately some of them don't have slipcovers which i'm currently looking for and hoping someone here can help me out with for a reasonable price, i need blu ray slipcovers for

1:Superman Doomsday

2:Superman batman Apocalyps

3:Batman Gotham Knight (UK Slipcover)

4:justice League The New Frontier (Custom made Slipcover)

If anyone can help out Please send me a private message

Moved your post to the correct thread. Good luck!

cc @kryptonite

I search the lenticular slip of the marvel blufans that I resold with regret:

Thor 1 & Captain America 1
X-Men FAC 1 à 8

Thank You

Last edited:
I search the lenticular slip of the marvel blufans that I resold with regret:

Iron Man, Thor 1 & 2, Captain America 1 & 2 and the 3 just full slip, Avengers 2, Ant Man, Guardians of the galaxy (double lenticular).

Thank You

Moved your post here. Good luck with the hunt.