I'm looking for 'X' Video Game Steelbook Thread

darczap

Premium Supporter
Aug 16, 2010
NJ
If you're looking for a particular video game steelbook, and need the assistance of other forum members, this is the place to post!

Reactions: TheForsaken
Im looking for mirrors edge steelbook. If anyone has it could you please pm me a price? preferably mint and sealed but ill take what i can get :/. Also in all seriousness im expecting it to be quite pricey so... Yeah i know what im getting into.... But i cant help it favorite game and its one of the very few things missing in a collection im making... Any pointed diection would be appreciated

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Ok seriously i cant find the mirrors edge steel anywhere available to US im aware of the outrageous prices. And im willing to discuss those prices dies anyone have one for sell anywhere?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Follow ebay. I haven't seen any of those for less than 300 Euros and I never seen one sealed. They are usually popping-out but unsealed.
It would be very difficult to track it only in States. Usually the sellers are aware of it's value and are offering insured international shipping with tracking.
I managed to get mine a year ago in a very great shape, mint (including bonus disc) but not sealed!

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Looking for the following steels at reasonable prices:

God of War Omega Edition
Assassins Creed Anthology - G2
Assassins Creed 2 (spanish one)
Gran Turismo 5 (dutch sticker-book)
Rage (only interested in G2 size, Spain exclusive)

Steelbooks

Hey folks I am just wondering if there is a thread on here for buying and selling video game steelbooks. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

Black ops 2 Dutch Edition ( I do believe its the Dutch Edition)

This One:
k6Uwo36.jpg

I am absolutely desperate to get my hands on the North American version of the Dark Souls II Steelcase. Just the case itself!

Instant payment via paypal. Would be eternally grateful to anybody who can help me out!!!

Please PM me if you can :)

I'm looking to buy the following Future Shop steelbooks:

The Last of Us (G2)
Bioshock Infinite (G1)
Batman: Arkham City (G1)

Or I could trade blu-ray steelbooks for them. Either way, we can work something out!

In the same boat as Branflakz above; I too am looking for Last of Us steelbook. Willing to buy if the price is right or trade blu-ray steelbooks.