In The Heart of the Sea 3D (Blu-ray Lenticular Slipcover) [USA]

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
In the Heart of the Sea Slipcover.jpg

if there is no special package for this with steel will go for the 3D such a nice slip... @bloodsnake007 get the 3D edition, if it is because you don't have the equipment yet its temporary, so get the 3D editions, so you can watch them on 3D when you will..its not that much difference in price very often... this is what I had done, 2 years prior I got my 3D TV I was buying 3D editions when available as I knew I would own one 1 day.

• Informative
Reactions: bloodsnake007
if there is no special package for this with steel will go for the 3D such a nice slip... @bloodsnake007 get the 3D edition, if it is because you don't have the equipment yet its temporary, so get the 3D editions, so you can watch them on 3D when you will..its not that much difference in price very often... this is what I had done, 2 years prior I got my 3D TV I was buying 3D editions when available as I knew I would own one 1 day.
Thanks @Actarus! :notworthy:

You're absolutely right, I already own a crapload of 3D Editions and I do hope to own a 3D TV in the near future (black friday,maybe?) :thumbs: And I'm also thinking about getting Everest and The Walk on 3D ;)