mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
JKIgD1vB_400x400.jpg

Insight Editions – Incredibuilds
Insight Editions produces illustrated books that cover a wide range of topics in pop culture, entertainment, history, and the arts. From their Walking Dead cookbook, Harry Potter Wand Collection and Buffy the Vampire Slayer Grimoire to their work with Mondo on the Art of Mondo and previously the Art of Jock books Insight Editions are producing some of the highest quality books that reaches a wide range of fandoms.

Buzz Lightyear
Pixar and Toy Story fans of all ages can explore their creativity with endless possibilities for customization! Includes a 32-page booklet with fun facts about the character, and unique crafting ideas for the wood model.
1.jpg

How To Train Your Dragon
You can bring the last known Night Fury to life with this exciting 3D wood model of Toothless. With a 32-page full-color book that's packed with new, exciting information and fun facts about the world of DreamWorks Dragons.
2.jpg

Ghostbusters Ectomobile
This kit features a do-it-yourself, paintable, customizable and collectible 3D toy wooden model of Ecto-1 based on the classic 1984 movie! With a 16-page softcover book that is packed with information on Ectomobile —from its basic capabilities to its history and role in the show!
3.jpg

Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise
A must-have for any Star Trek fan, this is a 3D wooden toy model based on the hit television series! Includes a 32-page softcover book packed with information on the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D, from its basic capabilities to its pivotal role in the Star Trek universe. Complete with stunning imagery and behind‑the‑scenes content.
4.jpg

The Minions one that they do is pretty cool :LOL:

1595665161855.png

But apart fom that you they have some other great ones availible :thumbs:

@Robles I'm a big fan of the company they do these 3D builds but their other arm is Insight Editions and they do some amazing books, though doubt there is a Killer Klowns one

@Robles I'm a big fan of the company they do these 3D builds but their other arm is Insight Editions and they do some amazing books, though doubt there is a Killer Klowns one
I had a look on there the other day and they have some pretty cool stuff :thumbs:
Never say never with the Killer klowns stuff :LOL::rofl: