paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: June 13, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £29.99 (Zavvi) - £24.99 (Amazon - HMV)

81OsDaxsz7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

RotLA.jpgRotLA (back).jpg RotLA (inside).jpg

Last edited:
I have a funny suspicion disney now own the "Indiana jones" trade mark, hence paramount reverting to the original title here. I also think this will be a one off.

Reactions: djjez83
Hasn’t a collection just been announced too? The white steels

Why so much Indiana? It’s overkill

@paulboland are the other three titles been announced yet?

By the way , seems similar to the previous blu ray steelbook release, apart from the back
Cheers

It is a bit strange though isn't it... having not long released the 4K steelbook set and disney now being disney and making the 5th film :rolleyes: They've also missed the 40th anniversary by a year, which may have been the original intention for a final milking.
it does seem odd, although perhaps no odder than releasing a Matrix box set weeks after releasing part 4 on its own... :spitout:

i would pay good money for all films in premium or even premium-lite packaging, perhaps a wooden ark of the covennant box (like an edition released years ago when there were only 3 films), with the bonus features which never seem to 'feature' on releases anymore.

but with a 5th film coming, 4k only (i have and like 4k, but i don't like releases being restricted from people who do not), and no details about the other films, why would i buy this? particularly when i see your company not being able to shift the 4k box set of all four films, as lots of people didn't like the (not original poster) artwork?