Canada
Release date: July 13, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €29.99
Notes: Limited to 1500 copies

INDIANA-JONES-ET-LE-TEMPLE-MAUDIT-steelbook-4K.jpg
indiana-jones-et-le-temple-maudit-combo-uhd-4k-bd-steelbook-edition-limitee.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty much confirms (I hope) this will be the wave in the upcoming HDZ set and not the original white 4K steels

Reactions: Gaz85
First steelbook for The Temple of Doom used that poster art, so this one is different, unlike the Raiders one. But since it's turning out to be a set, I'll have to get all...

Pretty much confirms (I hope) this will be the wave in the upcoming HDZ set and not the original white 4K steels

HDZeta are doing all of these with slips amd booklets?

I am so mad I bought the white set
It was a money grab as usual. Reminds me of Arrow releasing limited blu-ray editions, then releasing the same exact editions about a year later with 4K. It happens a lot with different studios/retailers.

It was a money grab as usual. Reminds me of Arrow releasing limited blu-ray editions, then releasing the same exact editions about a year later with 4K. It happens a lot with different studios/retailers.
Arrow Video 4K UHD releases have been 3 to 4 years after Blu-ray Limited Edition releases not 1 year later :rofl:

Most have been 3 years later in regards to Arrow Video Blu-ray Limited Edition and 4K UHD Limited Edition

Examples
Robocop and American Werewolf in London Blu-ray Limited Editions was in 2019
Those 4K UHD limited edition releases was in 2022 as in 3 years after the Blu-ray limited editions

Donnie Darko was 4 years later
Blu-ray Limited Edition in 2017
4K UHD limited edition in 2021

This is the first time Indiana Jones films have got individual releases as separate 4K UHD steelbooks
Previous 4K UHD release was a 4K UHD Box Set with 4 films
The previous 4K UHD release in 2021 was 4 steelbooks in a Box Set of all 4 Indiana Jones Films not separate steelbook releases in 4K UHD
You had to purchase a Box Set

The previous UK separate individual Blu-ray Indiana Jones steelbooks releases was in 2014 (8 years ago)

USA only had raiders of lost ark individual as a individual Blu-ray steelbook in 2015 a best buy exclusive

The other USA blu-ray steelbook release in 2019 was all 4 films in a single steelbook a Walmart exclusive

A 4K UHD Steelbooks Box Set with 4 films and a separate 4K UHD steelbook that is just 1 film release not the same thing

France previously only had Indiana Jones 4K UHD Box Set with 4 steelbooks in 2021

2012 France Blu-ray Box set with all 4 films was a metal tin with digipack inside not a steelbook as such

This is the first time in France you could get individual separate steelbooks for Indiana Jones films as the previous Blu-ray and 4K UHD releases was Box Sets with all 4 Films