Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK - HMV
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes Mini Poster

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom  UK Steelbook.jpg

Front.jpg Back.jpg Inside.jpg

Last edited:
Correct, I meant Zavvi order page live
I did nit get any email notification from Zavvi re: the release

How? Aren't both Temple of Doom and Raiders using the Drew Struzan poster arts on the steelbooks?

@Stygian

The previous UK SteelBook from 2014 had different Artwork

10788010-1399649045-823032.jpg

Reactions: TGO and Stygian
Been saving so much money on 4K rereleases and just steelbooks in general recently. As much as I love Indy, and like the artworks for this and raiders, I don’t need them in 4K and I still think the original zavvi steels are much nicer in design. Plus full gloss and embossing. Which could be the same here but who knows.
I’m just not interested

Reactions: hatredhorror
Been saving so much money on 4K rereleases and just steelbooks in general recently. As much as I love Indy, and like the artworks for this and raiders, I don’t need them in 4K and I still think the original zavvi steels are much nicer in design. Plus full gloss and embossing. Which could be the same here but who knows.
I’m just not interested
i agree, at leash for classics i pretty much only upgrade to 4k if the edition itself looks nicer than the bluray edition or if theres a significantly better transfer..

Reactions: Flloydo
This is how all steels should be. just use the theatrical art, or at least art synonymous with the film. win for everyone