Ireland
Release date: June 8, 2021
Purchase links: TBA
Price: TBA

EwiamtlVIAA4vwl (1).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
You weren't clear enough :giggle:
Not sure.

If it was a trilogy, yes. But 4 films is a bit much.......

The Zeta BTTF Trilogy set was ideal.
The Batman Anthology set turned out nice. And Weet have done a few 4 edition OC too, so I hope someone gives Indiana Jones the premium treatment. They deserve it more than comics.

Wow. My post was edited by a mod.

They replaced a colon after 'Indiana Jones' with a 'dash' and '&' with 'and' (even though there are other threads like this as I copied the format)

WTF? :confused:

How pedantic.
Glass half full, glass half empty.

Each board can be different esp depending on how said mod of said board manages said board. Of course there tends to be a lot of crossover in structure format across many boards, but we do allow some freedom for those willing to volunteer said time to do the tedious work editing/tidying up, etc to try to keep structure etc.

In which case I haven't visited this board in a while, so curious as to what you said I simply went back to the board and scrolled down and do see this title structure does match all the other threads in this board. I could see where one may think its a petty edit (glass half full), but on other hand there is a person volunteering their time to edit and stay on top of all the threads made and thus they form a habit. We have to be thankful for that ... so while your edit may be small, imagine those from n00bs who post something like "Matrix 4k" ... point being behavioral habits are made so a person doing those edits when "staying on top of" will form a habit and it can be robotic in nature ... meaning their is no offense behind it. ie. dont get in your feelings so much. :p More importantly we are thankful for your contributions of creating the thread in the first place. :thumbs:

ps. I only wrote so much of an explanation (tho I didnt do the edit) because you are an HDN veteran and valued member.
Harrison Ford GIF